"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
i didnt know you could do that.. :francis::hubie::picard:

The day CP77 came out, it came with the Stadia controller and chromecast, but, I had to wait like three weeks for it and it was working perfectly (ish) on my Andriod phone with my Xbox One controller or my laptop and PC and Xbox controller on the Chrome browser

Of course you can't do it on the Chromecast without the Stadia controller

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
FLpjltsWQAI7g1K

Anybody who bought a Series S outside of casual gaming is dumb:mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
An interesting stance to take in this time of huge maps :ehh:
I'm trying to get back to when I legit knew how to navigate a world without looking at the map. Probably the last game I could do that for was Skyrim, RDR 2 to a much lesser extent. If the scale of the game encourages you to fast travel, they might as well have made it smaller.
Damn PS5 version 95GB.
:picard:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I'm whelmed...not under or over

It was less than what I was expecting, but, I knew I had too many expectations

:yeshrug:This doesn't "redeem" the game if they didn't add more missions, car customization, more locations

Glad we got the next gen update, but, the rumors over sold this shyt

I'll definitely mess around with it more

They did come out and deny those rumors multiple times though.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Bad week and month to release this...but yet again if the update flops it will be drowned out by HZD . Elden ring and destiny 2:ehh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I guess it's time to actually open this game and try it out then. Been a very long wait to see it's nearly final form.

This ain't the final form. There's too much potential in this, let's see what they got planned for DLC :ufdup:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
    • Implemented native achievement support on next-gen consoles. Note that as the next-gen version has a different SKU, PlayStation trophies obtained in backward compatibility will not be transferred. Xbox achievements will automatically appear on the new version using the Smart Delivery feature. :wtb:
    • Added a quieter way to escape the NCPD when the heat is on. Instead of fleeing a certain distance from the most recent crime scene, V can opt to hide within the search area, although it will take longer for the police to stop looking. :jbhmm:
      • From now on, these items will increase their Rarity after performing a certain amount of upgrades.
      • Added a base crafting spec for each item (Rare quality). The player's list of available crafting specs on existing saves will be properly updated to accommodate this change. -- Much needed, DLC gear was useless

• Added a few secrets in Night City to be discovered by players. Due to some technical challenges, this change is not available on the previous generation of consoles. :lupe:
    • V now has standing with fixers throughout Night City. New fixer gigs will appear gradually in sets as your standing increases, and a fixer will offer you another set of gigs only after the previous set is completed in a given district. Completing all the gigs for a fixer will earn you a special reward (excluding Mr. Hands - sorry, he just doesn't like you, choom.) To see the progress of your standing with a fixer, hover over their icon on the map screen and check the completed gigs. :myman:
    • Added neon rims for bikes. You can switch them on and off with the E key (or by pressing Left Stick on a gamepad). :patrice:
    • If you are playing on a PlayStation 5 console via backwards compatibility, once you download the next-gen version of the game, your PlayStation 5 will automatically read your save files. -- The least y'all could do