"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That's the thing though. I've told people that the mistake going into this game is thinking it was going to be GTA or the Witcher. It's more along the lines of Skyrim.
Understanding that, sets expectations better and lends itself to a little more enjoyment. IMO.

I'm fine with it being like Skyrim, I just want the NPC to feel like real life people. NPC and hidden attractions. That's what makes open world games enjoyable to me. I have the same expectations for Forbidden West.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
This right here is what I've been telling people over and over.
If you don't like the game right now, an update isn't going to change your mind.
No matter what they add in terms of bug fixes, and denser NPC crowds, the core gameplay will remain exactly the same.

These people be setting themselves up for disappointment.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So far;

Just quality of life shyt

Stuff that should've been updated within the first year (filters on the map, more realistic NPC reactions, etc.)

People in the Twitch chat asking for car skins (?)

They changed the prices of cars and increased payouts

You can change your appearance at your apartment with new options for hair and makeup

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have literally only been to my apartment twice and that was because the story took me there.
Who the hell was asking for the ability to customize it?
These goofs should have been focusing 100% on bug fixes and performance boosts for next gen consoles.