"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well, this sucks. But it’ll give me time to go back to The Witcher 2 and 3.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Iv been laughing at people that have been saying they’re just gonna hold off on TLOU, GOT ect. Till the PS5, but if this is November I don’t see the point in copping this until a have a PS5 too, the rumours of it being that ambitious that it runs like shyt on current gen doesn’t help either

After reading the statements you can’t be mad at their process tho, Salute one of the best game companies out there

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah Iv been laughing at people that have been saying they’re just gonna hold off on TLOU, GOT ect. Till the PS5, but if this is November I don’t see the point in copping this until a have a PS5 too, the rumours of it being that ambitious that it runs like shyt on current gen doesn’t help either

After reading the statements you can’t be mad at their process tho, Salute one of the best game companies out there
Delayed twice. Someone or some group of people mismanaged something for there to be delays twice. Witcher 3 was delayed 3 times and still had bugs on release. This game better be bug-free whenever it releases.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Still Day 1ing this, but I ain't faulting anyone who waits. Companies need to stop with the release date shyt until their absolutely sure though:skip:

this year is trash with all these game delays :russ:. Bloodlines 2 still has no official release date
I think their trying to find a release window where there isn't a huge game releasing :pachaha:

With Cyberpunk outta that window.. they could put it in Sep, hell Avengers might not flop now too :ohhh: