"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And now a small collage that I call Cyber-lit 2077, because V hit the club looking to glitch into some walls, if you catch my drift.

JanE7WM.jpg

7eEc458.jpg

2gctcRV.jpg

bAyjMQv.jpg

HfH9LTw.jpg

e48rPIe.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That shyt is brazy :picard:

Imagine experiencing all that in next gen VR. Gonna be like The Passion x100

This and The Hunt are both :merchant:

VR wouldve been another level with this shyt :huhldup:

Yeah, somebody's bound to report them after this shyt.
I didn't think I'd go all the way with it but I was curious and holy shyt....:whoo::demonic::ahh::lolbron::russ:

So how was it up close and personal when your V did it?:dwillhuh:

I was high playing this misson and couldn't look away from the screen.

I couldn't believe was I seeing :picard:

Yea, I didn’t think they was gonna follow through, I thought some fukkery was gonna happen. I like how the game just got quiet and awkward as fukk as the spectator watching that. The other people where shocked too.... kinda felt real. Like the Execs was happy they was doing something for ratings but disgusted too

Put him there myself. Was too curious not to see it all the way through. :mjgrin:

Do tell:russ:

I ended up getting paid triple to walk away from it...I'll probably play it all the way through on my next run through.

Network chick was lowkey kinda bad.

Yea she was bad, I was trying to be nice to form a relationship with her but to no avail :russ:

Triple pay though? Gotdamn cuz that measley amount of eddies they gave me after all that had me like:martin:

On my 1st save I convinced him to kill himself. :sadcam: Lol during the prayer part I made V make up a prayer instead of reading the bible :mjlol:

I was tempted to do that but just went with the Lord’s Prayer. Which I’m shocked they actually had in the game