"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So while I'm waiting to see if I'm gonna get my refund I decided to check patch 1.05 out. Noticed that my graphics settings got defaulted so I went into the menu to change them and when I finished up and pressed the circle button... It didn't exit. So I tried again and again and nothing happens. Pressed every other button and everything else worked fine EXCEPT THE CIRCLE BUTTON YOU NEED TO EXIT THE GODDAMN MENU!

:snoop:

Daps
Game needed at least another year of development, though I’d argue even more was required, when you look at just how barebones and underdeveloped its game world is. This game is really just a glorified tech demo. As a game, it is insufficient; as an rpg, it is an insult.

How do you go from Witcher 3 to this? fukk CPDR and fukk anyone who thinks this game is anything but mediocre. Get some fukking taste. Idiots like you are the reason this company thought it could pull one over and serve up this half baked bullshyt.

:hhh:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So while I'm waiting to see if I'm gonna get my refund I decided to check patch 1.05 out. Noticed that my graphics settings got defaulted so I went into the menu to change them and when I finished up and pressed the circle button... It didn't exit. So I tried again and again and nothing happens. Pressed every other button and everything else worked fine EXCEPT THE CIRCLE BUTTON YOU NEED TO EXIT THE GODDAMN MENU!

This literally just happened to me smh lol

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Game needed at least another year of development, though I’d argue even more was required, when you look at just how barebones and underdeveloped its game world is. This game is really just a glorified tech demo. As a game, it is insufficient; as an rpg, it is an insult.

How do you go from Witcher 3 to this? fukk CPDR and fukk anyone who thinks this game is anything but mediocre. Get some fukking taste. Idiots like you are the reason this company thought it could pull one over and serve up this half baked bullshyt.

:hhh:
fukk you too :yeshrug:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Damn I just found Cyberdahell 2077 :dahell:

PNvaW2d.jpg

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

god damn the fukk going on over there

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

Same thing happened to me.

Prior to patch I had to readjust my HDR daily (bout to hop on now so we'll see)

But to fix your issue you need to adjust from the main mene instead of in game.

Edit: it kept my settings.

When I went through this process I got a pop up that told me I needed to adjust from main menu before I enter an old save. It let me adjust in game again now too.

Last edited:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Issues aside because this shyt crashes like a bytch for me on PC :francis:

This game is fukking addicting :wow:

Too many viable builds :takedat:

Enemies are just as OP as you :picard:

Quickhacks and Smart weapons are filthy together :mjlit:

Found my fist smart gun and I didn't look back :mjlit:

I'm need these Ripperdocs to have some better chrome they bullshytting with me :mjcry:

26 hours in still in Act 1 :wow: