"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The gunplay is actually really good in this game. It feels really solid. They did a great job. My counter-strike skills are really coming in handy here, I'm destroying folks super easy to get headshots on PC :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game a bit overwhelming at the start. I just got to my apartment and the way this dude just went to sleep... Like really nikka you not gonna grab the pillow?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The gunplay is actually really good in this game. It feels really solid. They did a great job. My counter-strike skills are really coming in handy here, I'm destroying folks super easy to get headshots on PC :russ:

It feels like the gunplay is actually okay but I'm really bad at it. Doesn't feel like other shooters at all.

It can also get overwhelming trying to figure out who and where you are being shot at, the scanning/marking system is gonna takw time to adjust to

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
keeping it gangstuurrrrr

My girls birthday is tomorrow and I got two papers due. Ones already late. I won’t be turning this game on til Friday evening

Shiiiddd me and the family are going outta town for a week this Saturday...If Cyberpunk arrives in my mailbox today, I’ll only be able to play it after I get off work around 9:30 PM and all of Friday :francis: And I ain’t taking my PS4 on the mountains trip with me, fukk all that :russ: I could stay home but I need a nice break from the DMV hustle and bustle.