"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So what backstory y'all choosing?

I'm feeling like nomad would be the most interesting :jbhmm:
Street Kid reppin' :birdman:
tumblr_lqanwroJYl1r1lawqo10_500.gifv

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
people talking about a console patch and i'm just thinking of all the things proper mod support could do for this game :mjlol: skyrim all over again
This shyt is never getting mod support of the Bethesda kind. CDPR aren't like that and their game is too cinematic heavy.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This shyt is never getting mod support of the Bethesda kind. CDPR aren't like that and their game is too cinematic heavy.
pc crowd don't give a fukk. everything gets modded up and turned out :mjlol:

its just a matter of if they want to accelerate the process (and help themselves out) or not. the main reason bethesda is so open modding is because they routinely put out garbage and have literally developed an entire community that looks forward to fixing their problems for them or giving them the ideas/solutions necessary to round out their product

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not. Best buy been letting people get it early. Go pick it up

My lady went to pick mine up.

Apparently there were a bunch of people there to pick, and they sent some scared guy out to tell everybody they weren't breaking street date. :mjlol:

...but it IS! :heh: :mindblown:

:mjlol:

Let that man cook. He tryna make due with what he's got. Gotta remember not everyone got the next gen juice like that right now. :wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that's the point I'm making...:birdman: IF it wasn't there wouldn't be a comparison. Now nikkas think they too good for ps4 like some graphic snobs....:hhh: ps4 held us down for years put some fukking respect on its name...:birdman:

Like you ain't ever linked up some new work, bushed your old girl, and then looked at her like

"I used to poke that!? :hhh:"

This is one of those situations.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like you ain't ever linked up some new work, bushed your old girl, and then looked at her like

"I used to poke that!? :hhh:"

This is one of those situations.

exactly...it would then be ridiculous for me to start talking about “ifs” and “spliffs”