"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Amazon really saying they gonna deliver this shyt in a week :mjlol:

enjoy y’all :to:
They really wilding. I thought it was just going to be a digital code, but apparently it comes with a bunch of physical items if you pre-ordered.

On another note, but I'm watching a few streams, is it me or does the color look way washed out and dull for everything except the neon lights and things. Color correcting is going to be mod #1 for sure.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
never played any of those you named. final fantasy's theme is a turn off for me... too fantasy

That means you dont like RPGs. :yeshrug:

nikkas can like skyrim and fallout and not like RPGs. nikkas that like final fantasy and dragon quest usually like most RPGs. There's levels to it.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Nah, breh. That can't be playing you like that. For a pre-order?

They really wilding. I thought it was just going to be a digital code, but apparently it comes with a bunch of physical items if you pre-ordered.

On another note, but I'm watching a few streams, is it me or does the color look way washed out and dull for everything except the neon lights and things. Color correcting is going to be mod #1 for sure.

What kind of shipping do you choose?!?:wtf:

:mjlol: That’s what I’m saying. Amazon is on some shyt

I have prime too:francis:

I had to change the shipping address like 2 weeks ago and then it changed to arriving dec 14

called Amazon, and some Indian woman says the game comes out the 10 so obviously it would arrive later

I told her then what the fukk is the point of pre ordering and she just couldn’t answer:francis:

I’m going to give them another call tonight and see if they can get this shyt here faster

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
So what backstory y'all choosing?

I'm feeling like nomad would be the most interesting :jbhmm:

That’s backstory? I thought that was difficulty (maybe it’s both and I weren’t paying attention)

Also I’m nitpicking but I feel the voice actor from Fallout 4 has a voice more suited for a Breh than this one

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
That means you dont like RPGs. :yeshrug:

nikkas can like skyrim and fallout and not like RPGs. nikkas that like final fantasy and dragon quest usually like most RPGs. There's levels to it.

lol my nikka rpg king right here . thanks @Draje for actually giving me a list of rpgs to try , i see nikkas take this shyt serious :pachaha: