"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Better then red dead n last of us part 2 imo.. im on a mid level 4k so im sure some one on a oled could probably see more of a diffrence.... i definitly noticed a diffrence when i switched from preformance mode back to quality... game still runs smooth
Bro those graphics ain't better than Red Dead and nothing will look better than that for a while :heh:.

System by system, Red Dead will look better on all :yeshrug:. CDPR doesn't attempt "photorealistic" graphics, Red Dead is the most photorealistic game on the market and it's nothing close as of right now.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Links get taken down with the quickness but I've seen some base PS4 streams with the patches and the game looks good :banderas: Traffic is light when you're driving (seems to be consistent with all platforms) but the streets are definitely alive with NPCs when you're on foot and everything is running smooth.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony is definitely gonna have to address the PS5 storage issue :skip:just bought and went to install it, said I didn’t have enough available space. Had to delete Days Gone.

only games I had installed:

NBA 2k21
Miles Morales
Demon Souls
Astros Playroom
Sackboy
COD
Jedi Fallen Order
Cuphead
Days Gone

2K and COD about half the damn hard drive. :dead:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
All the streamers playing right now. Even theRadBrad started his walkthrough.

source.gif

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Deus ex was a great game but it wasn't as popular as fallout :dwillhuh:
Popular wasn't in the description. He said what other first person western RPGs can we compare. Deus Ex immediately came to mind.

First person RPG✓
Western✓
Protagonist with technological enhancements to their human body.✓
Futuristic setting ✓

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
fukk it, I'm bout to do the New Zealand trick on my PS5 and see what's happening on the OLED. I'll let ya'll know in bout 1 hr

Edit: just found out it doesn't work for PS5 :stopitslime:
:mjlol:

Anyway this game is dope so far I'm loving the atmosphere of the world the stealth mechanics feel legit. I'm probably going to play it more stealth

Running on series x night check the framerate counter but with vrr I don't feel any dips so I couldn't tell y'all

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony is definitely gonna have to address the PS5 storage issue :skip:just bought and went to install it, said I didn’t have enough available space. Had to delete Days Gone.

only games I had installed:

NBA 2k21
Miles Morales
Demon Souls
Astros Playroom
Sackboy
COD
Jedi Fallen Order
Cuphead
Days Gone

lol @ “only” games...that’s 9 games on 625GB of space...I’d say you overachieved lol