"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You Nomad nikkas got zero tech, can't hit ya lil bytch correctly and y'all live in desert shelters 8 people to 1 room like a Mexican family. Street kids will put you nikkas to bed, confiscate your wives and turn your kids into hard workers :mjpls:

vulgar :picard:

but he's got a point:ufdup:

don't try to come up in the city when we already warring. ABG anybody get it:smugdraper:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:russ::russ::russ:

fc27ea30792e27150f0b0852de04a709.jpg

:ufdup: you gotta come outside sometime...

Still crazy how dope this movie was

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
corpo shills gonnabe dancing on top of the boardroom table like bobby shmurda
tumblr_njdk6vzayw1ti1imro1_250.gifv
Them suits not built for shyt other than keeping their heads down and kissing ass. Corpo gang one #metoo away from poverty, i might hack the company and give them that push :banderas:

The boss's daughter turns 18 in a week, I would start stealing from the break room if I were you. I hope yall choppa suits big enough to double as sleeping bags

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Is Mankind Divided a great game to get into? It’s been many years since I’ve played Human Revolution on the 360, which I unfortunately never finished.
It is but the graphics suck and since I been off the PC gaming steez I can't tolerate low quality graphics anymore :mjcry:.

Its fukked up cause I wanna run thru it bad as fukk and it always gets a few hours out of me whenever I throw it on, but I won't return to it for months/years :mjlol:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
ain’t no fun eating raw lizards and drinking water with sand in it :mjlol:

nikka your Nana and Grandad came up from the sticks as Desert Punks before taking over them Downtown and Pacifica corners boi :lolbron:

Don’t run from yo heritage nahh :umad:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is Mankind Divided a great game to get into? It’s been many years since I’ve played Human Revolution on the 360, which I unfortunately never finished.

It is but the graphics suck and since I been off the PC gaming steez I can't tolerate low quality graphics anymore :mjcry:.

Its fukked up cause I wanna run thru it bad as fukk and it always gets a few hours out of me whenever I throw it on, but I won't return to it for months/years :mjlol:

BOTH GAMES was classics but we never got a 3rd game to finish the story!!!:wow: I never asked for this...