"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I’ve stopped buying CEs but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit envious :ehh:

Same, I would’ve loved a CE version of this game :noah: Other than that, I’m good on them. CEs just feel so 2014 to me now...I don’t think I’ve bought myself a CE version of a game since GTA V

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
lol there’s several ways you can get this game day one whether it be physical or digital...cancel the amazon shyt and buy it digitally or just go to a store and pick it up

Cross his fingers some stores near him will have it lol. I get the feeling this game might end up being sold out in most stores for at least a day or two. If it seems like they don’t have it on the shelves, ask the employees because they prolly got the new releases behind the register desk (in the case of GameStop anyway...That’s how I was able to get Miles Morales when I couldn’t find it in Walmart).

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
^^^

damn that fukking sucks...I thought the global release was for everything

:mjcry:

oh well...guess I’ll stay up to midnight the night of the 9th then let it download...I’ll play it later the morning of the 10th

*edit*

I forgot I can preload it so I don’t have to stay up waiting for it...will just play it on the 10th...xbox brehs lucky...they can start preloading it today after a certain time...

Prolly explains why this game lowkey feels like an Xbox game to me if it weren’t cross platform

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prolly explains why this game lowkey feels like an Xbox game to me if it weren’t cross platform

for me it feels that way because I only played multiplats on xbox last gen...this is the first multiplat SP campaign I’ve played on a playstation since 2013 :ehh:

my PS4 was used strictly for exclusives with the exception of GTA...and I only copped that to play online so I could run with my old crew

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Mine already done I was shocked to see it updating I thought it they let it fly prematurely.
I don’t think op has posted since then I hope cuz still with us

This. High key hoping OP will make a return out of the blue on C-Day so we can all celebrate this shyt like family :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Those bugs and crashes sound similar to what happened to Skyrim and TW3 during their first few weeks after release :ehh:

Edit: Saw that this was actually the original Sept 17th release version before the Nov 19th delay.
if there's not a day 1 patch i aint playing it till its bug free esp if those bugs are excessive

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best Buy hit me up to confirm payment info for my pre-order. When I checked, I was reminded that it comes with a steelbook case.

pol-xxMMT-1910-der-189826.jpg;maxHeight=416;maxWidth=612

The one furthest right doesn't appear to be an option, but apparently it's one of the other three. Nice little bonus. :ehh: