"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think I'm gonna wait a year after they finish this beta release and put out some stellar DLC content like Witcher 3

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sheesh.... 56gb... Might as well start erasing shyt now:huhldup:

Yea, but the final game file won't be 125MB. When they patch stuff they also take out files they no longer need from the base game. Just hope your internet connection is solid.

Pretty sure I’m copping on steam and playing mostly via GeForce Now. Anyone else?GFN has worked amazing for me with Valhalla and other newer games so I’m gonna say fukk it

Yup same. My computer already has gaming settings to auto boost performance but I'm gonna try doing it through GeForce to see how it goes. They telling me to use an RTX 3070 for Cybperpunk smh.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Street Kid V gotta rep the block hustling for that paper
ColdHastyGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think I'm gonna wait a year after they finish this beta release and put out some stellar DLC content like Witcher 3

nikkas on coli wait for everything at this point. They be like... “ya’ll test out this mad fun game/console for me, imma eat a year or two from now once they work out all the kinks” :troll:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
we’re all getting it at the same moment...the time only differs by zones/countries unless you simply choose not to buy/play the game upon release...it’s only a plus for us in the US in the sense that we thought we had to wait til the10th to play it

Usually we have the W on timezones

The one fukking game i want..:mjcry:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I can’t wait personally but I feel you. Hearts of Stone is personally my favorite video game storyline of all time. Reveal at the end fukking stunned me. Man I hope this has some great quests/storytelling.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yup same. My computer already has gaming settings to auto boost performance but I'm gonna try doing it through GeForce to see how it goes. They telling me to use an RTX 3070 for Cybperpunk smh.
Yeah my build is just old and I don’t have the disposable to start a new one right now. I could run it on my PC on a mix of Medium/High but I’m running Valhalla very high seemingly 60 FPS on GFN so why not. Gonna give it a shot on GFN. Hope it doesn’t take long to get a server.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas on coli wait for everything at this point. They be like... “ya’ll test out this mad fun game/console for me, imma eat a year or two from now once they work out all the kinks” :troll:

It's broke nicca shyt tbh. They were never gonna cop the shyt but say stuff like that to feel better about it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's broke nicca shyt tbh. They were never gonna cop the shyt but say stuff like that to feel better about it.

"Yeah bro, spend that money I won't see a dime of now" :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that's a 45 minute download lol that is nothing bruh that is actually on the small side maybe medium because i got games well over 100 and high's 80's installed
I know I just don't like erasing shyt I never got a chance to upgrade my hdd from way back...:beli: