"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Why didn't you pre-order online why you going into covid infested gamestop man???:dahell:
Lmao bro I just walked in there and preordered it like I’ve done with all games in the past. I didn’t even know I can order online.

now I can’t even remember if I had a mask on when I went in there. :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lmao bro I just walked in there and preordered it like I’ve done with all games in the past. I didn’t even know I can order online.

now I can’t even remember if I had a mask on when I went in there. :francis:

Dude amazon.com or best buy...:mjlol: shyt if you pre-ordered from best buy it would have shipped already...

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Dude amazon.com or best buy...:mjlol: shyt if you pre-ordered from best buy it would have shipped already...
Damn man, I didn’t know that. Oh well, too late now. GameStop is a 5 mins drive from my house so I’ll go as soon as they open the morning of the 10th. Come back home and start to install the game.

I’m off that day too, but I’m sure the game will take hours to install.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn man, I didn’t know that. Oh well, too late now. GameStop is a 5 mins drive from my house so I’ll go as soon as they open the morning of the 10th. Come back home and start to install the game.

I’m off that day too, but I’m sure the game will take hours to install.

Yep installation disk PLUS the day 1 patch... Still don't know how big that is...:francis:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yep installation disk PLUS the day 1 patch... Still don't know how big that is...:francis:
How does a day 1 patch work? Does that happen on its own behind the scenes while we’re playing the game, or the game needs to be off?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How does a day 1 patch work? Does that happen on its own behind the scenes while we’re playing the game, or the game needs to be off?

No...:dahell: when your installing the game and right before you launch it the day one patch will register and download either in the background Or If needed it will have to be downloaded before you play... Some games vary on patches...

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Street kid gang for life. I got smoke for you uppity corpo bytches. And you country bamma Nomads are too scared to come to city cuz y'all would go to the wrong hood and get your brain split.:stopitslime::ufdup::birdman:
KeenInexperiencedHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

p>

Last edited: