"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will I be able to just walk into a Best Buy or GameStop on release day and buy one?

I’m surprised by these reactions because outside of certain nintendo games I can’t remember the last time a physical copy of a game sold out and was difficult to get in stores...my guess is “yes”

Daps
From the Xbox series S thread. Lots of people saying they won’t get the S because it’s only digital and doesn’t play 4k. So I figured digital games ain’t in 4k. Is that wrong? I hope it’s not too late to preorder
That is specific to the Series S
If you get a PS5 or Series X or a gaming PC, a game that is 4k will be 4k whether you buy it digitally or physically

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That is specific to the Series S
If you get a PS5 or Series X or a gaming PC, a game that is 4k will be 4k whether you buy it digitally or physically
Thanks for clearing that, I had no idea. And I’m getting it for my Xbox One X. Is there any benefit you see in buying the game digitally over physically?

Daps
Thanks for clearing that, I had no idea. And I’m getting it for my Xbox One X. Is there any benefit you see in buying the game digitally over physically?
for me at least less clutter, meaning I could have 70 games and the same space instead of 70 game cases everywhere
I can also easily switch between games w/out getting up, as I am ADD when playing games
I constanly switch games so digital is a lot more convenient for me
I assume the PS5 will have quick resume like the Series X, allowing me to quickly resume where I left off in a game within a second or two amongst several games
instead of having to get up and change the disc
I was very pro physical but started preferring digital over time
It suits me

Last edited:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
for me at least less clutter, meaning I could have 70 games and the same space instead of 70 game cases everywhere
I can also easily switch between games w/out getting up, as I am ADD when playing games
I constanly switch games so digital is a lot more convenient for me
I assume the PS5 will have quick resume like the Series X, allowing me to quickly resume where I left off in a game within a second or two amongst several games
instead of having to get up and change the disc each time
I was a very pro physical but started preferring digital over time
It suits me

That’s for sure beneficial going the digital route. Thanks for the video. Well now that I know digitally it’ll be in 4k, I may purchase it that way, that’s really all I cared about. I just wanted to make sure it would be in 4K.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:sas2: says you... they been working on this game for years for current gen consoles as well as the new ones...:comeon:

Please. A game this massive is gonna have all types of frame drops, bugs, and hideous loading times. Especially on the OG PS4 and Xbone