"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Expansion was too short and no new game plus annoys me....well gotta finish the main game quest I guess..

:mjcry:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Games like this will always have longer content with side quests than main. I’m enjoying doing shyt for weird ass Mr hands
90 percent of thegame spent it doing mostly a netrunner build but after somewhat doing a sandavitan /shooting build am addicted to running in , slidding ,slowing time down and one shot most folks without them raising the alarm. :ohlawd:Plus i need to try the cloak and other reflex /cool perks that look crazy, so definitely doing a new playthrough and obviously making different making choices lol ..game is crack and might have surpassed, ironically, Witcher 3 as my favorite western rpg/action

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This game is not as good/fun as people wanna act like it is. The graphics are overrated asf, the story is boring, the gameplay is cool but it's stuff that has already been done multiple times in other games, the NPC's are bland and exploration is boring.

It's ok to me but nowhere near the level of shyt like Witcher 3 or GTA 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game is not as good/fun as people wanna act like it is. The graphics are overrated asf, the story is boring, the gameplay is cool but it's stuff that has already been done multiple times in other games, the NPC's are bland and exploration is boring.

Have you played phantom liberty?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

you must be playing on console, this shyt maxed out on pc looks insane.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
you must be playing on console, this shyt maxed out on pc looks insane.
Nah I'm on PC and this shyt is too cartoonish looking, even with the photorealistic reshades. The skin textures are last gen shyt (it was released on last gen so that definitely limited it) and the environment textures look plastic asf. The Ray Tracing doesn't look as good as current games either.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah I'm on PC and this shyt is too cartoonish looking, even with the photorealistic reshades. The skin textures are last gen shyt (it was released on last gen so that definitely limited it) and the environment textures look plastic asf. The Ray Tracing doesn't look as good as current games either.
thats wild, looks fantastic on my shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Reminder that I need to run that Jawn back. Tried to get through PL, but the update ruined the fukking mods and GOG is so weird with updates especially involving disk space.

Also, I'm trying to make that Jawn look lit AF on a graphics card and not so much on a Steam Deck minute :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The game is good overall and well worth the full price.
It really fell victim to a massive over hype train before release and a bunch of bugs post release.
I think the game was hurt by the rampant obsession with forcing ray tracing on every game at the time which resulted in piss poor performance and lifeless streets.
It's not GTA or The Witcher by any stretch and it really isn't supposed to be.
After the patches, its a very playable game with a fairly interesting story despite some of the more interesting plot lines resolving way to quickly.
The world is interesting and the graphics are great. Yes, you are still going to run into very weird animation glitches, AI that can be lethal snipers at any distance through any cover and at the same time they'll have the aim of a blind folded and drunk storm trooper.
I think what it has most going for it is that it's different enough from most games in terms of story and setting and the gameplay loop is solid.
I would definitely not consider the game to be trash but go into knowing it doesn't reinvent the wheel or raise the bar in any regard.
It really falls into the "good game" category.