Cyberpunk 2077 has sold over 25 million copies, Phantom Liberty 3+ Million

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
You thought everyone that wanted the game on PlayStation was gonna go out and all of a sudden get a Xbox to play it?

What you should be surprised at is why PlayStation doesn't have day and date exclusive releases looking at PC sales.

They handicapping themselves for the sake of temporary exclusivity
OMG this nikka sick y'all. Dude found a way to get stan triggered :laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:
You thought everyone that wanted the game on PlayStation was gonna go out and all of a sudden get a Xbox to play it?

What you should be surprised at is why PlayStation doesn't have day and date exclusive releases looking at PC sales.

They handicapping themselves for the sake of temporary exclusivity

Yes because god of war, uncharted, spider-man and horizon haven’t also sold 25 million copies :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
10 years? That would mean 2033. That's too far out, and they switching to Unreal Engine.

Witcher 4 in 2026. Cyberpunk in 2029.

I don’t even think CDPR is big enough to work on them simultaneously. I think it will be all hands on deck for Witcher 4 in late 2026 or 2027, and then all hands on Cyberpunk 2099/2023, so add another 4-5 years

And they are still doing the witcher remake

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Good achievement but with context, they were basically giving these shyts away a few weeks after launch. I think you were able to get a PC code for under $10 not too long after launch.

Good they turned the game around. It didn’t deserve the original hate campagn. I look forward to seeing what they do with the IP next :ehh:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Congrats. Glad it was able to rebound. Now that they've cleaned it up, the game is fantastic.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

The nikka mentioned selling more on PlayStation like the PC ain't dwarf both systems.

Instead he was impressed by the PlayStation sales.

But I'm stan triggered.

You nikkas is goofy
nikka, this thread is about Cyberpunk 2077 and you got triggered because of a simple thing he mentioned. You got mad breh get over it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:camby:

The nikka mentioned selling more on PlayStation like the PC ain't dwarf both systems.

Instead he was impressed by the PlayStation sales.

But I'm stan triggered.

You nikkas is goofy

Never said i was impressed, said it’s crazy that it still managed to sell as much as it did with the game being unavailable on the platform. You are one triggered little man

what would Solomon Reed think :francis: