CW's Archie Comics TV Show "Riverdale" Thread

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one remembering that Dark Betty scene? They hide it with that girl next door costuming but she ain’t a stick.

Mendes is hot but she a Brazilian so she I’m grading on a curve I guess.lol
ppl forgot :ufdup:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
lol they just filmed that locker room season so they can out Cheryl on screen in a towel. At least that's how it seems 11 minutes in.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
lol they just filmed that locker room season so they can out Cheryl on screen in a towel. At least that's how it seems 11 minutes in.
She has a crush on Josie. Tryna give her massages n shyt. Lol. Yo. The more this show goes on the more unrealistic it is for these fukkin kids to be running around having the access they do and only be 15-16 years old. I mean it would be even more believable if they was atleast seniors. They walk around like they in college. I mean this lil chick Betty supposed to be 15-16 years old stripping in front of a bunch of grown ass men and she gets a standing ovation?. And everybody acts like its normal. Da fukk? Lol

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She has a crush on Josie. Tryna give her massages n shyt. Lol. Yo. The more this show goes on the more unrealistic it is for these fukkin kids to be running around having the access they do and only be 15-16 years old. I mean it would be even more believable if they was atleast seniors. They walk around like they in college. I mean this lil chick Betty supposed to be 15-16 years old stripping in front of a bunch of grown ass men and she gets a standing ovation?. And everybody acts like its normal. Da fukk? Lol
:heh: