Daps
Riverdale got one HS
One restaurant in pops
One sheriff
But has a drive in movie theater
A club
Estate houses
Apartments
I can see a movie theater easily. And estate houses if it's a suburb of a large city, as people would e wanting to live in the county instead of the city for cheaper real estate tax purposes. Apartment buildings are everywhere. The town I live in currently only has one public high school and one private high school and we have several apartments around town.

It has to easily have more than one restaurant though. Practically every town in America has a Subway. Little rinky dink towns around here that make my current town look look like a thriving metropolis have more than one restaurant.

But a fukking club? That shyt isn't realistic right there at all.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Watched episode 7 two weeks ago and left it to watch some other shows thinking I was going to have two episodes to watch this weekend only to find out today that it's on break until next week.

:martin:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Riverdale fans were in for a treat during yesterday’s packed WonderCon session in Anaheim, as stars KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, Cole Sprouse, Ashleigh Murray, Luke Perry, Mädchen Amick and Marisol Nichols joined executive producers Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Sarah Schechter and Jon Goldwater to dish about the show’s breakout first season and tease what may be in store for season two. Check out the show’s exclusive video that played for WonderCon attendees. Riverdale airs Thursdays at 9/8c on The CW.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Action Archie really DGAF. Breh bout to get mashed out by a whole bar full of bikers :mjlol:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I can see a movie theater easily. And estate houses if it's a suburb of a large city, as people would e wanting to live in the county instead of the city for cheaper real estate tax purposes. Apartment buildings are everywhere. The town I live in currently only has one public high school and one private high school and we have several apartments around town.

It has to easily have more than one restaurant though. Practically every town in America has a Subway. Little rinky dink towns around here that make my current town look look like a thriving metropolis have more than one restaurant.

But a fukking club? That shyt isn't realistic right there at all.

Maybe it was supposed to be a town or two over.

I lived in little small ass towns before. Down in Jackson, TN which was country as fukk. They still had two dirty ass clubs. Then in other small towns. These small rural towns were still close to other small rural towns like 15 mins away by car so there were definitely bars/clubs in one of the towns in the area. So if Small Town A (Riverdale) didn't have a club, Small Town B which was 8 miles up the road does have one. So I can see the logic.