“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Suns aren't a roster of scrubs.
we’re having real issues beating +.500 teams this season. It’s something to really consider. I think they need to step the defense up but I could be wrong.

Part of me wants to say “typical Thibs team over performing until they run into more talented teams that are really trying” but the talent has been on the Knicks side and they still lose.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
we’re having real issues beating +.500 teams this season. It’s something to really consider. I think they need to step the defense up but I could be wrong.

Ain’t nothing wrong with what you said. Having to see that old sack of shyt (don’t even want to say name) cook them in that first quarter was inexcusable on every level.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There are limited gimmies on the schedule

As long as there isn't an 8 game losing streak like last year, they'll be fine.

25 home wins or so will set you up for success.
Yeah but it’s not the regular season record that has me worried. They just got to figure out how to beat these teams because it looks like those teams are figuring out how to beat them.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day it’s sucks to lose but at least I saw Brunson and Julius 100 percent back to being themselves with no hesitation (As long as these two are fine that’s 45/46 wins in the bank). Quickley will win 6th man of the year and the hell of the back to backs games is starting to erode.

The only I thing I’m trying to see is what happens between Donte and Grimes and RJ is now cooling off so where does that middle for him in three point shooting lands. He wasn’t going to be at 50 for the season and he’s not the last 1 for 7 guy either.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
At the end of the day it’s sucks to lose but at least I saw Brunson and Julius 100 percent back to being themselves with no hesitation (As long as these two are fine that’s 45/46 wins in the bank). Quickley will win 6th man of the year and the hell of the back to backs games is starting to erode.

The only I thing I’m trying to see is what happens between Donte and Grimes and RJ is now cooling off so where does that middle for him in three point shooting lands. He wasn’t going to be at 50 for the season and he’s not the last 1 for 7 guy either.

They may have to sacrifice Grimes defense for Donte’s offense in the starting unit.

They have been having to play from behind far too often already.

As for RJ, at least he’s not forcing shyt out there while not doing much offensively.