“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My main complaint about the tournament is that I can’t think of any other reason for our schedule to be so dumb. It’s got way less rest advantage compared to other teams, and loaded back to backs on us early.

But what’s done is done. Now that we’re stuck with the schedule, let’s win the tournament to spite it. I’m in.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
My main complaint about the tournament is that I can’t think of any other reason for our schedule to be so dumb. It’s got way less rest advantage compared to other teams, and loaded back to backs on us early.

But what’s done is done. Now that we’re stuck with the schedule, let’s win the tournament to spite it. I’m in.
not gonna lie to you. virtually every team had a 6 game in 9 night stretch cause of this tourney. now over the 10 days from dec 1st to december 11th..tourney and non tourney teams will play like 3 games...cause the tourney will stretch out the nba schedule for the next week and change to put the the tourney games standalone on national tv with nothing else going on.
after that I think the schedule will go back to "normal"

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I wonder how much of that is MSG’s schedule.