“Cutthroat business, Our Defense Lifted/What is it, THE WINGS?!?" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Mikal is making the block hot. The fans are sick of that shyt and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of this teammates are too.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but Bojan’s contract can make the money work so it’s just a matter of picks. Mikal’s value is lower than it was in the summer but it probably would still take 5 firsts or so to really entice them.
:banderas:

I can’t wait until the seasons starts…

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Nah I can’t co-sign this

My boy is a Nets fan. He heard the Nets asked for McBride but the Knicks wanted to take picks off the deal if that was the case and they decided against it.

In other news, listening to Simmons and Russillo and Russillo was high on our draft pick.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You only trade Randle if Giannis is available.
Even if Giannis was available they already cashed out their picks
And even though Giannis is a better player, it would create its own issues, you would pretty much need to get rid of Mitchell Robinson cause him and Giannis could not really be on the court together cause of the spacing
Even Milwaukee has Portis and Lopez chucking 3's for this reason

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My boy is a Nets fan. He heard the Nets asked for McBride but the Knicks wanted to take picks off the deal if that was the case and they decided against it.

In other news, listening to Simmons and Russillo and Russillo was high on our draft pick.
So this is from the realgms trades and transaction forum, but the way it works the knicks would be hard capped at the 1st apron if they accept a S&T and are hard capped at The 2nd apron for accepting salary while sending a S&T out to accept a contract.

I say that to say this odds are it’s going to be a S&T for Precious and Bojan for Mikal. Precious has been living it up in NYC and the Knicks have his bird rights to do a deal.

It leaves enough for them to offer IHart the max early bird rights and they can fill the roster with minimum guys and 2nd rounders.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if Giannis was available they already cashed out their picks
And even though Giannis is a better player, it would create its own issues, you would pretty much need to get rid of Mitchell Robinson cause him and Giannis could not really be on the court together cause of the spacing
Even Milwaukee has Portis and Lopez chucking 3's for this reason
Right, and they knew the Bucks never would put Giannis on the trade block so it's all moot. Lauri, KAT are lateral moves at best