Cute shorty from Brooklyn, N.Y. with an ALL NATURAL bubble 🥰😋

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I was going to say she showed some titty and it's pierced in the third slide of this post..

And then I browsed the thread on the way down to post and saw there's already videos of her busting it open and giving neck. These hoes aint got no manners. :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
When she moves her cheeks in that one video, looks like there are potatoes dancing in her skin, signs of a BBL...

But overall a good forgery, slight augmentation...
That's just y'all eyes getting old :unimpressed: she's clearly all natural I know what natural bodies and asses look like :stopitslime:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2-3 for me, but i dropped like 12 dollars once and seen the same shyt from IG and then a bunch of locked media costing between 5 and 100 dollars and took my dumb ass right back to the top 3 construction sites

Man I got this one chick on the TL
:banderas:
If she gave me the link personally there's no way I would refuse

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2-3 for me, but i dropped like 12 dollars once and seen the same shyt from IG and then a bunch of locked media costing between 5 and 100 dollars and took my dumb ass right back to the top 3 construction sites

Man I got this one chick
:banderas:
If she gave me the link personally there's no way I would refuse

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
That's just y'all eyes getting old :unimpressed: she's clearly all natural I know what natural bodies and asses look like :stopitslime: I don't see any pierced marks bruh you imaginating something that isn't there.

:what: What are you even talking about? You don't see the metallic metal in her fukking nipple?

4vVcnBy4_o.jpeg

I'm not arguing with you on whether or not her body is natural. I made a flippant comment about a nipple ring and you're talking about breast implants and Dr. Miami. Your heart is racing so fast with anticipation of a debate that you currently can't even read with comprehension. Relax.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
:what: What are you even talking about? You don't see the metallic metal in her fukking nipple?

4vVcnBy4_o.jpeg

I'm not arguing with you on whether or not her body is natural. I made a flippant comment about a nipple ring and you're talking about breast implants and Dr. Miami. Your heart is racing so fast with anticipation of a debate that you currently can't even read with comprehension. Relax.
All you had to say was she had a nipple ring :mjlol: you mentioned something being pierced so that's why I responded the way I did.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
That's just y'all eyes getting old :unimpressed: she's clearly all natural I know what natural bodies and asses look like :stopitslime:

Again, I have many chicks doggy style, that ass isn't natural on her...again, she is a dime no doubt but she got that Fortnite BBL expansion pack breh