Cute 25 year chick addicted to crack cocaine. Is she worth tryna save brehs?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You can’t help somebody through their demons unless they want to be helped. She don’t wanna be helped so there aint nothing you can do. But I do agree he shouldn’t be filming

True. On the real, the best saving is just not doing anything at all :francis: . Sucks to say it, but folks like Zandaya at the Flea Market chose to be on them streets. She chose to smoke crack and make dikk suck gestures with her hands. Dude talking about being a journalist, when he just wants to "Pretty Woman" the jawn, and take credit for the shyt like a clout chasing fakkit.

Dude doesn't care just as much as most heads that be on the mission to save addicts. Its self validation and appraisal because of the savior complex.

Reminds me of the mayor in Philly fitting to clean Kensington and heads were all wondering what's going to happen to those poor crackheads.

They're already migrating to the Northeast side of the city, so there's that :francis: .

This shyt is bigger than a prayer session. Its simple self defiance and lack of care for self. But what can ya do but just shake your head in these dire affairs.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Risk your physical and mental health over a literal crackhead because she's "exotic" brehs

68726e8d-6ac3-44c8-bf4a-ac36c5508416_text.gif

full

bb210c0c-2fe0-49d9-9a20-1347d1d3372e_text.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True. On the real, the best saving is just not doing anything at all :francis: . Sucks to say it, but folks like Zandaya at the Flea Market chose to be on them streets. She chose to smoke crack and make dikk suck gestures with her hands. Dude talking about being a journalist, when he just wants to "Pretty Woman" the jawn, and take credit for the shyt like a clout chasing fakkit.

Dude doesn't care just as much as most heads that be on the mission to save addicts. Its self validation and appraisal because of the savior complex.

Reminds me of the mayor in Philly fitting to clean Kensington and heads were all wondering what's going to happen to those poor crackheads.

They're already migrating to the Northeast side of the city, so there's that :francis: .

This shyt is bigger than a prayer session. Its simple self defiance and lack of care for self. But what can ya do but just shake your head in these dire affairs.
I think it’s more he’s just really attracted to her more than anything. If she was an old white crackhead he wouldn’t be doing this. He wants to save her for himself