Cute 25 year chick addicted to crack cocaine. Is she worth tryna save brehs?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: There's a special place in hell for goofys that exploited her ass, instead of enlightening her and helping her through the demons. Chip away all of those vices and addictions, you will find one of the most beautiful women you could possibly embrace.

That being said, I really hope she finds her way home and beyond the streets, and clout chasing "fakkits" like the interviewer trip on a soda can and end up breaking their cracked iPhone.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: There's a special place in hell for goofys that exploited her ass, instead of enlightening her and helping her through the demons. Chip away all of those vices and addictions, you will find one of the most beautiful women you could possibly embrace.

That being said, I really hope she finds her way home and beyond the streets, and clout chasing "fakkits" like the interviewer trip on a soda can and end up breaking their cracked iPhone.
You can’t help somebody through their demons unless they want to be helped. She don’t wanna be helped so there aint nothing you can do. But I do agree he shouldn’t be filming

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
067141a7496d63de459f65ab94f8bca6.gif

Desperate ass níggas…