Cut weight

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
shyt is hard with increse work load and kids to care for. But you are right i gotta find some way.

But if its just water it would make a difference, seeing as i also need to up my water levels any way.

Thanks brehs.
I think you are missing the point. They are depleting water for a target time. They are doing this with years of experience and supervision. It isn't healthy or sustainable.

If you are interested in dropping water you could do this:

For 10 days, drop your carb intake to less then 30g per day. You will flush out a ton. That said the if you go back to a low to moderate carb level that water is going to come back.

What about jumping rope as a substitute for cardio?

Any exercise that elevates you heart rate to a certain level is cardio

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you are missing the point. They are depleting water for a target time. They are doing this with years of experience and supervision. It isn't healthy or sustainable.

If you are interested in dropping water you could do this:

For 10 days, drop your carb intake to less then 30g per day. You will flush out a ton. That said the if you go back to a low to moderate carb level that water is going to come back.

Any exercise that elevates you heart rate to a certain level is cardio
I understand what yall saying. I meant i dint even drink enough throughout the day.

Im just being lazy, i need to do better. Ima start today taking it slow and keeping track of what i eat. And maybe 5 minutes of jump rope three days for this first week. Them Progress from there.

That being said how mich water should i drink a day?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I understand what yall saying. I meant i dint even drink enough throughout the day.

Im just being lazy, i need to do better. Ima start today taking it slow and keeping track of what i eat. And maybe 5 minutes of jump rope three days for this first week. Them Progress from there.

I really can't say outside of googling something. I don't even track my intake.

Small steps are a good start. The key is to stay consistent with them so you can track progress. :salute:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

There is no magic number for water consumption. If you hardly drink any, definitely up out...but basically, if you're thirsty, drink water. That's it. Thirst is your brain mean telling you you're dehydrated.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
And jump rope is awesome cardio.

In my experience, HIIT cardio is more successful than extended low intensity cardio sessions...and jump rope is excellent HIIT.

Do it for 45-60 seconds...rest for a minute...repeat 10 times.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really can't say outside of googling something. I don't even track my intake.

Small steps are a good start. The key is to stay consistent with them so you can track progress. :salute:

There is no magic number for water consumption. If you hardly drink any, definitely up out...but basically, if you're thirsty, drink water. That's it. Thirst is your brain mean telling you you're dehydrated.
Funny thing is i hear that once your feel thirsty its to late. Cause being thirsty is a sign that the dehydration process has already begun.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Funny thing is i hear that once your feel thirsty its to late. Cause being thirsty is a sign that the dehydration process has already begun.
What are you drinking during the day?

Keep in mind that you get water consumption for food as well.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you drinking during the day?

Keep in mind that you get water consumption for food as well.
:sadcam:!

I dam near have to force myself to drink water. I drink to much pop. But ill drink pop for like a week then not touch it for two to three weeks.

Come to think of it i go some days without eating anything but maybe a candy bar a bottle of water or pop amd some chips. Or may e just scavenge of what my kids eat. I also carry fukked up work hours so that contributes to it also.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can say when i was really in my shyt this last time. I stayed with baked chicken breast, water, naked protein drinks as meal, shrimp and rice , lots of veggies steamers stuff like that.

I also would fill a milk jug and made sure i drunk one a day, while also test multivitamins. I just fall off from time to time.

What do think about a heavy sea food diet? I know it may be expensive but still, it sounds good.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

Sure, it's your brain telling you you're dehydrated...not necessarily dangerously. It's not too late unless you're dead lol.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I can say when i was really in my shyt this last time. I stayed with baked chicken breast, water, naked protein drinks as meal, shrimp and rice , lots of veggies steamers stuff like that.

I also would fill a milk jug and made sure i drunk one a day, while also test multivitamins. I just fall off from time to time.

What do think about a heavy sea food diet? I know it may be expensive but still, it sounds good.

I'm a big fan of IIFYM, aka If It Fits Your Macros. Figure out your numbers, and hit them however you want :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Working off the premise that you are trying to make generally healthy choices 80% of the time or more I think that whatever will help you stay on point is the best path.

Personally I want to feel as full as possible when I eat. Protein and green veggies seem to accomplish that best for me. I've struggled in a lot of ways but I generally found ways to fit in things I like that weren't optimal which for me is ice cream.

That said until you get to the point of either really trying to get achieve optimal body composition or athletic performance you can eat most of what you want within general reason.