Cut Throat City Trailer (2019, Wesley Snipes, TI, Terrence Howard, Directed by RZA)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
hmm it looks basic but im hoping it can be at least like that heist movie with gerard butler (cant remember the name)....i tell u what them boys aint even attempt to have a new orleans accent tho :mjlol: thats my hometown so i know. TI character looked like he gonna be way over the top. That katrina line was :hhh:
Sadly, I have to agree with your comment. Drama and heist never go well together unless you’re Christopher Nolan making Inception.

They’re robbing FEMA? Robbing them for what? FEMA kept cash and blank checks on deck?

The accents have to be there to be believable. This was a money grab.

I just hope the pace to get the heist is fast and not a bunch of sob stories of broken dreams and justifications of why they’re doing it.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
How was the theater experience

Like an empty theater, but the energy was good from the people that were there. Laughs, reactions...but moreso like a dope indie movie you went to see. I think Wonder Woman will be hurt from not having full capacity though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Like an empty theater, but the energy was good from the people that were there. Laughs, reactions...but moreso like a dope indie movie you went to see. I think Wonder Woman will be hurt from not having full capacity though.

been kinda shook of going to theaters lol. Maybe going during opening will be best idk lol