Curtis Has No Swag: Example 1000

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
im pretty sure he has more "swag" in his bank account than you and your family combined.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
im pretty sure he has more "swag" in his bank account than you and your family combined.

Does money make him above jokes? I mean take you for instance, we all know you're a fakkit and I remember someone told me you shove cucumbers slathered with hot sauce up your ass, you a fakkit and everyone knows it right? So lets say your gay ass hit the lottery and won a few milli, :manny: you have more money than me sure enough but does that take away from the fact that you're a gay fruit boi? With me being a man, does that make me give you more respect? I broke it down in a way that only a homo like you would understand.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
nikka he literally has enough money that he could convince you to wear the shyt he's wearing for the rest of your natural life.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
swagless monkey

Common knowledge that fiddy can't dress. It was 2001 and dude was rocking his hat to the side and created tank tops with bra straps.

Does money make him above jokes? I mean take you for instance, we all know you're a fakkit and I remember someone told me you shove cucumbers slathered with hot sauce up your ass, you a fakkit and everyone knows it right? So lets say your gay ass hit the lottery and won a few milli, :manny: you have more money than me sure enough but does that take away from the fact that you're a gay fruit boi? With me being a man, does that make me give you more respect? I broke it down in a way that only a homo like you would understand.

*TEARS*

Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Sasafrica

Whoa!!!