Curren$y x Smoke Dza x Harry Fraud - The Stage EP

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas just aren't feeling Dza, and I'm one of them. Dude just doesn't feel necessary. He's like east coast version of Problem.

kgface_medium.gif

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Gotta say this tape slaps to an undeniable level. Thursday Car is my theme song right now. DZA killed it "Chop cold cut, trynna be hero" :ooh:

"I know the haters there but we aint tripping. We too busy being them n!ggas" :mj::mj:

And Sp!tta verse :lupe::smugdraper::lawd::banderas::ohlawd: got damn

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I had no idea, I thought anybody fukking with the Jets was fukking with Dza.

Damn shame. His shyt is dope and he puts on a good show

Dza is dope imo, but he just cant top george kush. Now thc and rolling stone still get my play though.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i like 2 out of 4 joints. its like Fraud goes out of his way to ruin samples sometimes with those out of place drums he uses....the fukk is up with that clap snare attack on the one joint? :camby:

1 & 3 are dope. the other 2 are ok but the drums are wack to me. thats my gripe with Fraud. he picks great samples but sometimes he ruins them with drums that dont fit.

those are the joints people tend to gravitate toward tho :manny:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Is this how nikkas feel about Dza???:wtf:

like i said i fukk with dza and if he drops something worthwhile ill gladly support but topping george kush is like curren$y topping the pilot talk series.

notice a link in those projects :mjpls:he gets the best out of every artist (jay, camp lo, currensy, smoke) and then... nothing :mindblown:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
like i said i fukk with dza and if he drops something worthwhile ill gladly support but topping george kush is like curren$y topping the pilot talk series.

notice a link in those projects :mjpls:he gets the best out of every artist (jay, camp lo, currensy, smoke) and then... nothing :mindblown:

i take jet files over both pilot talks