Curren$y - Showroom (Official Video) [Beat of the year]

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Kind of disappointed in this video. Song is so magnificent it def deserves better. He had way better videos when he was messing with them creative control dudes.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of disappointed in this video. Song is so magnificent it def deserves better. He had way better videos when he was messing with them creative control dudes.

Dude gotta be able to see the difference when looking at the final cut of these shyts, this dude CJ gotta go or at least get his weight up first, let him get practice shooting Roddy or Trademark vids. Spitta was shooting videos for mixtape tracks with CC that look better than his vids for a major label album.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Haha word, I also expected him to have a car in the video that actually has a spoiler that deploys from the trunk when the speedometer read 70mph :aicmon:

:what: The Lambo Murcielago in the vid has the rear spoiler that does that. He was basically reading the manual for the car.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
:what: The Lambo Murcielago in the vid has the rear spoiler that does that. He was basically reading the manual for the car.

That car like an Elephant, the trunk in the front :stopitslime: Plus that spoiler in the back only comes out at 136mph+, so he was talkin about another car :shaq2:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry brehs but I don't know how you listen to currensy.
I listened to this to give him a chance since everyone seems to love this song but this shyt boring as fukk to me :scusthov:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
2nd verse on this is underrated

Show them better than I can tell em they gon feel me
nikkas I came up with changing up say they gone kill me
If they ever catch me slipping
I dont give a fukk, sincerely
I know they just emotional, they love me, they fear me
They like my women, they see me steering, wish they was in it
Jealousy, just feeding em negative energy
I put my hands together praying for my friend-emies
Only let paper chasers dwell in this vicinity

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Since I know he basically shows off his own cars when did he get the Lambo? He usually tweets his purchases Spitta $tacking on the low tho.

Haters and judas are watching this dude with the Onyx mad face.