ronaldo-crying-o.gif

Nobody can't tell me this man doesn't love his fans
meh...hes probably just bored

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Yeah, this Saturday night Car Tunes series is up there with Spitta's best right now :ahh:

Only tracks I'm not feeling are Counting Money and Champagne Reign. Counting Money because the mixing, Champagne Reign because...I don't know, Spitta sounded really off beat? Maybe the beat just needed some bass.

Money Shot, Terrace, Drug Prescription, and Callin tho :merchant: scraiiiit flames

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Terrace :whew:
The beat on the "intro" :wow:
"Countin Money" :whoo:
"Money Shot" :ahh:
"callin" :ohlawd:

This tape is absolute crack. Spitta is the most consistent mc in the game in terms of floodin the streets with quality music on a consistent basis

Last edited:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Yeah, this Saturday night Car Tunes series is up there with Spitta's best right now :ahh:

Only tracks I'm not feeling are Counting Money and Champagne Reign. Counting Money because the mixing, Champagne Reign because...I don't know, Spitta sounded really off beat? Maybe the beat just needed some bass.

Sounds like to me you don't have a system cause this shyt got plenty of bass in my car.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Honestly that is the only knock against spitta he has shytty engineering done on his mixtapes. But I'm guessing it's a way to cut corners and save cash since he doesn't make money directly off these tapes.

So depending in how the producer mixes it during recording dictates the levels

I dig the raw sound of his tapes :manny: