Curren$y - Canal Street Confidential (Discussion Thread)

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this the new normal? I don't actively track shyt anymore and I basically find out when shyt drop by looking at the pinned threads, but 2 days from the release date seems kinda wild for both Spitta and Ross shyt to not have leaked by now .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It will be good no doubt.....but damn...no Young Roddy on the tracklist? Jets dismantled

What happened to trademark the skydiver?
My bol little brother work in the NYC Bape store and Curren$y was there today, wanted to tell him to ask about Roddy and Trademark but youngin probably would have told me to FOH

edit: nvm people already answered my question in the replies
:mjlol: @ trademark having his own label.

that being said his verse on Roasted :banderas:

I been chasing that flow like a heroin hit every since

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Heard the snippets. Dope as fukk. Different sound from the Pilot Talks. Not nearly as jazzy. Bigger tracks. Curren$y dances all over Superstar with a great assist from Ty $. Speed tho, got dam that sounds like space music, and I mean that in the best way possibl .

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heard the snippets. Dope as fukk. Different sound from the Pilot Talks. Not nearly as jazzy. Bigger tracks. Curren$y dances all over Superstar with a great assist from Ty $. Speed tho, got dam that sounds like space music, and I mean that in the best way possibl .
Nah breh, we don't wanna hear no snippets. Don't post a link or tell us where said snippets can be heard :martin:

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
:russ::lolbron::mjlol:

My bad my g. I was trying to verify the link was still working and when I went back to the site on my laptop, I couldn't hear the songs. HOWEVER, Im listening to them on my phone as I type so.....:yeshrug:
Masilia2007.fr - Site d'Actualite de la Scene Urbaine

Spitta and 808 mafia sounds like a wonderful combination to me.

The question is are we gonna be able to get a physical cd in stores