Curren$y - Canal Street Confidential (Discussion Thread)

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First spitta project i will not have in my constant rotation. For you jet lifers that wanted spitta rapping on 808 trap beats, im glad he did it for yall. Im not feeling it though. But its still jet life till the next life!!
Kinda where I'm at with it, most of it "sounds" good IMO, but it ain't really Spitta. Wish he continued on with the wave he was riding with Cool & Dre and their in-house producers.

StAFresh923

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yoooooooooooooooooooo
:ohhh:

count me in as one of the fans who wanted to hear Spitta on this type production. shyt is bananas!!!!

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Gotta say, after listening to this all day, it really slaps. Like for real. Different vibe the the Pilot Talks for sure. But so perfect. Got the songs where he talks that talk, slick rhyming throughout, beats knock, flows well. He skating on a few tracks for real tho. Everywhere. Speed. Superstar. Which reminds me, shouts to Ty for that verse and hook on that one. My God, that joint my anthem right now. The bonus songs add to pure rapping, but anybody not rocking with this cause he aint spitting like you used to, please listen to the album again. Throughout the whole record, Currensy really rapping that rap.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
I wouldnt say its good sense level yet. For now im puttin it right there with Legal Dealing (which is damn good). But its up there :whew:

That track "on the bus" on there got me fiendin for a new jet world order :ohlawd:

Le$ dropped the hardest shyt tho.
Whats it called imma check it out and Le$ just doesnt do it for me