Curren$y Backs Off His Lawsuit Against Dame Dash, Talks Possible "Pilot Talk III"

Daps
*Remembers Spitta talking about not having any paperwork*

Lawyer: Alright, so you had this agreement with Dame, he violated it and owes you 1.5M? We're gonna need the paperwork so we can have evidence of the agreement.

Spitta: Don't have none. Too cool for that stuff :smoker:

Lawyer: :wtf: Get the fukk out of my office.

:laff:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Too cool my ass. nikka didn't have any evidence because he's "too cool" for paper work, recording dates/times, etc. Dame is a snake, but if this means we get PT3 faster so be it.

Can you guys imagine if Dame had managed to nab Wiz, Currency, and Jay Elec? It seemed possible just a few years ago.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too cool my ass. nikka didn't have any evidence because he's "too cool" for paper work, recording dates/times, etc. Dame is a snake, but if this means we get PT3 faster so be it.

Can you guys imagine if Dame had managed to nab Wiz, Currency, and Jay Elec? It seemed possible just a few years ago.

And Mos and Stalley

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps

Lawyer: Alright, so you had this agreement with Dame, he violated it and owes you 1.5M? We're gonna need the paperwork so we can have evidence of the agreement.

Came to post this

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

He still has an eye for talent, he just couldn't afford those guys :yeshrug:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

made me remember this even tho its far from the quote but still hilarious

Last edited by a moderator: