Curren$y Backs Off His Lawsuit Against Dame Dash, Talks Possible "Pilot Talk III"

Daps
Curren$y says that he was "too cool" for a lawsuit and that they'll "figure that out."

In March, Curren$y filed a $1.5 million lawsuit against Damon Dash for releasing two of his albums without permission. But after the two recently started talking again, Spitta says that he's entirely backed away from the suit.

During an interview with MTV News' Sway Calloway on "RapFix Live," Andretti explained that he and the music mogul will patch up their differences out of court.

"I rolled that up too, that's in the ashtray," he said. "I'm way too cool for a lot of that stuff, because I would always have to talk about it. I didn't even do it because I didn't feel like talking about that. So we'll figure that out. We're men."

Curren$y recently revealed that he's in talks with Dash and Ski Beatz to record Pilot Talk III. He will also release Puff Daddy with Chuck Inglish and Live in Concert with Wiz Khalifa in the near future.

Curren$y Backs Off Lawsuit From Damon Dash | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

:comeon:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Thats good. They need to get back to that Pilot Talk series.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I wonder if money wise it made more sense to just drop it and smoke it off than it did to battle it out in court with the lawyers.

Dame Dash and Currensy both helped each other out a lot so I guess its good to see him want to work it out. I dunno the details or anything.

Daps
I wonder if money wise it made more sense to just drop it and smoke it off than it did to battle it out in court with the lawyers.

Dame Dash and Currensy both helped each other out a lot so I guess its good to see him want to work it out. I dunno the details or anything.

i would assume it wasn't really worth it monetarily.. not to mention the fact, he didn't really have anything that could hold up in court..

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
So that 1.5 Mill magically appeared?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Remembers Spitta talking about not having any paperwork*

Lawyer: Alright, so you had this agreement with Dame, he violated it and owes you 1.5M? We're gonna need the paperwork so we can have evidence of the agreement.

Spitta: Don't have none. Too cool for that stuff :smoker:

Lawyer: :wtf: Get the fukk out of my office.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
*Remembers Spitta talking about not having any paperwork*

Lawyer: Alright, so you had this agreement with Dame, he violated it and owes you 1.5M? We're gonna need the paperwork so we can have evidence of the agreement.

Spitta: Don't have none. Too cool for that stuff :smoker:

Lawyer: :wtf: Get the fukk out of my office.

:laugh: