Curren$y And Big Krit Are Both On Pace To Sell 40-45K

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Disappointing. Not for them but hip hop heads in general. Muhfukkas complain quality of music and lack of fresh talent but then don't support it when it comes around. It's sad really.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
My cash about to be

Money-Stacked-High.png

:mj:

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
I haven't seen a video for Krit's album on TV or heard him on the radio, he pretty much sold 45k indie, more than Future who had shyt all over radio and tv.

Future is almost at 100k though. thats a big win. He too was undershipped and sent out to die essentially.

I still have KRIT selling under that 40k prediction but still being in top 50 next week, Spitta will probably be in the top ten :leon::gladbron:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
I seen Krit have that major label promotion on VEVO, covering the whole page with his face and sh*t. He's got the same promo as other dudes, his shyt is on the radio and all the his shyt is not on the radio cause his shyt is not selling enough on iTunes in places like NY, ATL and LA. Currensy on the other hand, has not been anywhere. Seems like he's got the same half major half indie as a lot of dudes like Raekwon etc. Like a distribution deal, cause his shyt is on his own label and his label is under warner in some way.

:mjpls: What song are really hearing on the radio from Krit?

Aside from the internet, his promo has been a non factor.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
not bad

why?

I mean they're both signed to a major, right?

yes, but this is krit's overall debut album...i honestly didnt even know it was released..

this nikka currensy can put out an album next week and move the same units..hes comfortable, but this nikka krit gonna have to go back to the drawing board or def jam will be handin him that pink slip

currensy tours as a headliner and sells out his shows...put krit in those same venues and hes either opening up for someone or having seats avaliable the night of the concert

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I'm mad i placed my bet before I got that $200 Coli Cash disbursement check...I went all in, but I would've bet that and flipped it like 10 times..got it like 10 times, spend coli cash got em like 10 times...Flip that got em like 10 times, Got coli cash like 10 more times nikka

:birdman: