ie6hviqde1sz.jpg

St. Louis Man Ticketed After Honking at Cop Stopped at a Green Light

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

breh, this shyt is literally what happened on the show, just look at the confrontation :mjlol::mjlol:

Seriously?" Smith inquires as the officer approaches his car.

"Seriously," the officer replies angrily. "Is your horn stuck?"

"Is your brake stuck?" Smith shoots back.

"Is your fukking horn stuck, smartass?" the officer repeats forcefully. The officer then demands to see Smith's driver's license.

"For what, honking?" Smith asks.

"I tell you what, you're gonna either show me your driver's license or you're gonna wind up getting a ticket, I'll tow your car and lock you up," the officer says.

When Smith presses, asking what he has been pulled over for, the officer simply says, "You're being stopped for a traffic violation."

Smith protests, calling the situation "fukking ridiculous." The officer, who was the first of the two of them to use profanity, takes issue with the statement.

"I'm sorry, what'd you just say?" he demands.

"I said this is fukking ridiculous," Smith repeats.

"Well you know what? Maybe you shouldn't be a fukking a$$hole," the officer responds.

Smith points out that the officer was just sitting at a green light, and Smith was simply trying to get back to work.

"I hope you're not in a hurry because you're gonna be delayed for a little while, fukking jackoff," is the officer's response.

"A traffic violation shouldn't end up with 40 minutes on the side of the road with you being an angry prick yelling at me through the window,"

should follow all that :laff::laff::laff:

Daps
Yooo the scene that has me in tears on the 4th watch is the table scene. "Well Marty likes my water" .the way Funk turned his old face with plastic surgery creeps me out. "We had fun.......No we did not" lol

his face was actually kinda :picard: like i didnt remember him lookin like that

"selective heeding that text was bullshyt btw" :laff:

Last edited:
Daps

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
You peep the update?

Update on November 8:

The officer has been IDed as a member of the city's Force Investigative Unit, formed in the wake of Michael Brown's shooting to probe officer-involved shootings. He also has a record of being sued for standing by while other cops manhandle suspects. See the latest here.

This deserves its own thread tbh

START IT UP WIT THE DAPS & REPS FAM

:ld:

LuvKaya

Pro
Daps
Watching CYE in 2017 is so jarring to me because the rest of TV comedy is so neutered now.

Salute to dude and Chappelle for still making legit funny social commentary or just funny jokes about stuff that everyone else is too shook to even touch anymore.

The Carmichael show did just that...to bad it was canceled.

And if Im right. I think Carmichael stand up did a bit on thank you for your service... with his brother. I need to go back and watch to be sure.