Curb Your Enthusiam Season 9 Official Thread

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good ass ep, how did Susie realize if was the real estate agent Jeff was creeping with?

Daps
Good ass ep, how did Susie realize if was the real estate agent Jeff was creeping with?

People don't usually decide to move without discussing it with their spouse. And if you look at it from a realistic perspective, a lot of people who have been married a long time turn a blind eye to these things, especially when a lot of money is involved. Look at Carmela Soprano. She found Valentina's nail in Tony's clothes. She passive aggressively left it on the nightstand, and just asked him for money, and to buy a spec house.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Larry not snitching made her suspecious again and she just disregarded everything they told her and went with her friend saying she saw Jeff stepping out on her.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"I am just so glad you are seeing somebody" (Ted) after Larry says he sees a therapist

"Are you vying for most pretentious man in the world"

"Quite the diabolical plot"

"Who is that supposed to be"

:deadmanny:

Ted's hand gesture....."trampled"

"get him out of there!" :mjlol:

trying to get Richard ejected at a funeral...

Last edited:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I was waiting for them to say something about that portrait looking like Michael Douglas. Y’all can’t tell me it didn’t look just like him.

Nice Seinfeld callback with the “funeral greeting”.

Overall a big step up from last week. So far it’s been two really good episodes and two :ld: episodes

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
:whoo:Cheryl's titties
cheryl_hines.jpg

:ld: