Cuban Link "Fat Joe STOLE From Big Pun's Rhymebook!"

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
If he did....then Pun's rhymebook wasn't that impressive.

Name the Joe verse that comes close to some of Pun's :skip:

Shyt name a few lines Joe spit which would be on the level of elite Pun lines :yeshrug:

Maybe he did take some shyt, but I doubt it's entire verses or even a lot of it because Joe has never sounded like Pun to me.
First shyt that popped in my head

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Big was never as big as Pun, and Pun had an eating disorder. I'm sure Big could have kept it under control
big was 395lbs when he died and getting fatter every day. yes, Pun had extreme Pica (to the point where he'd eat cardboard and drywall) but B.I.G. was big-time pig-time and blowing the fukk up. BIG woulda put on another 2-300 lbs and had a heart attack.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
big was 395lbs when he died and getting fatter every day. yes, Pun had extreme Pica (to the point where he'd eat cardboard and drywall) but B.I.G. was big-time pig-time and blowing the fukk up. BIG woulda put on another 2-300 lbs and had a heart attack.

B.I.G. put the weight on because he could barely walk for the last several months of his life, because of the car accident. He broke his leg. He was actually losing weight in the last few months of his life by doing the stationary bike and walking more.

Pun had respiratory and heart issues for years and weighed double what B.I.G. was at his biggest. Saying dude would double his weight and pass away "just because" is wild disrespectful and based on nothing. That's not what was going on with him when he got killed. At all. Laurianne Gibson was literally training dude and helping him with his diet and weight loss while recording LAD and right up to when he passed.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
B.I.G. put the weight on because he could barely walk for the last several months of his life, because of the car accident. He broke his leg. He was actually losing weight in the last few months of his life by doing the stationary bike and walking more.

Pun had respiratory and heart issues for years and weighed double what B.I.G. was at his biggest. Saying dude would double his weight and pass away "just because" is wild disrespectful and based on nothing. That's not what was going on with him when he got killed. At all. Laurianne Gibson was literally training dude and helping him with his diet and weight loss while recording LAD and right up to when he passed.
i stand corrected. :ehh:

disregard my original post

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Joe has writers, he’ll be str8 in any era…

I don’t even think Pun has any material left though.

I’m glad that Fat Joe didn’t make a Latin version of Biggie’s Duets album either. That would have been horrendous too.

At this point, Cuban needs to make his own way and stop holding onto to a grudge with a Fat Joe and make his own way. Even if that means linking up with Panda Chop for these interviews and maybe capitalize off em like how Boosie does Vlad.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
:russell:
Coming up next Big Pun Wife blaming joe for not giving her more money

Liza Rios could have flipped that… Could have invested into her sons career

She could have finessed a bag outta Hollywood too.

I would have STFU and tried to get close to Fat Joe for opportunities as well.

The Latin bytch should have thought long term.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I remember a stream

Choke
Cuban linx
And j hood

Did and they was challenging each other on who did them dirty the most

I was like damn atleast the other 2 made some type of music

And further made me question why choke was more mad at Jay than dame

:what:
I haven’t heard from J-Hood in a while…

I remember when he had those blogs up too

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Two things.

The Panda Chop host is annoying as a MF.

Secondly, Cuban gotta let this go. 23 years of going around telling everybody stories about Joe is crazy. I get that his whole identify was in being Pun's sidekick, but bro has to move on from that. Pun been gone for 24 years. Joe is becoming more successful by the year, and Cuban is still sitting around growling at his TV and phone every time he sees Joe making a new move.

I’m surprised that Fat Joe didn’t find him yet…

Panda better be careful trying to be the Latin Vlad though.

Pistol Pete and K.A.R may run up and put the beats on him.

What happened to K.A.R btw??