Cry On TikTok About Catching An STD From A N!gga Named Gucci 3rd Leg

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miss me with that bullshyt /kendrick voice

You was putting herp a derp p*ssy on nikkas for 7 months but now you crying? Somebody was about to expose her so for having it so she flipped it back on that gucci nikka save herself from being on that summer jam screen.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think niggs realize how big the twitter content collab movement is on that platform. It's literally hundreds of thousands of "content creators" on there collab'n and fukk'n each other daily. They all have small clips of their scenes on their profiles. I would be surprised if their isn't already a Twitter mega thread in JBO

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't think niggs realize how big the twitter content collab movement is on that platform. It's literally hundreds of thousands of "content creators" on there collab'n and fukk'n each other daily. They all have small clips of their scenes on their profiles. I would be surprised if their isn't already a Twitter mega thread in JBO
Man there's this chick called Professor Gaia I don't know what happened but she had a team of shea butta hoes that fukked her and her husband I stopped following Shea butta hoe twitter so I don't know what happened but all the btches she fukked with demanded that she take their collabs down.

No one said why they stopped fukking with her but If I had to speculate it couldve been that they woke up to the fact that the husband was getting to smash all the shea butta hoes. they even lost the bytch that they lived with in a Throuple.

Again nikkas get exposed on twitter of just getting in the game to run through hoes for free.

Frankly the fact that she's comming out with these allegation is kinda just an extreme version of nikkas doing the expose the nikkas who scam hoes out of p*ssy.

The wild thing it's very few women who hide their face in OF there's plenty of Men who hide their faces but then again half of those dudes wear shiesty masks are tricks so actually if they can get away with it strippers are getting paid both ways.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Sleep with foot-faced brehs who call themselves Gucci's 3rd Leg and be surprised you leave with a giftbox brehettes.

People are literally going into sex work without reserve, of course this is the end result.
it seems like every bytch heard of Bhad Baby's bag and ran in thinking it was an easy lick

These regular girls are struggling in the game. Hoes talk about how they have to leak a shyt ton of their own shyt and talk to online tricks for weeks just to get a paying subscriber.