u7NFTRw.png
the hairline says otherwise :mjpls:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I saw this shyt on Twitter earlier :dame: she posted a still image of one of their scenes where you can see the herpes clear as day on his shyt. She said she asked him about it before they started and he said he cut himself shaving :dead: she dumb as fukk for falling for that. these hoes have no accountability.

Breh…

:mjlol:

:dame:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I saw this shyt on Twitter earlier :dame: she posted a still image of one of their scenes where you can see the herpes clear as day on his shyt. She said she asked him about it before they started and he said he cut himself shaving :dead: she dumb as fukk for falling for that. these hoes have no accountability.
:mjlol:

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Some of y'all would slap your fathers to tongue kiss a broad like this :to:

Gucci 3rd leg, god damn, I rep #bdnlu but I'm not a faq about it

Can i ask why you think we would be interested in seeing these type of videos for? Whats the point? You hate women or something? Yall look for the weirdest people to make threads about. How do you want me to react to her? I dont give a shyt. :yeshrug:
these mfs, no offense, are gay as hell

if an out the closet breh is less feminine than y'all mfs idk

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
If you’re that young and inexperienced/dumb let me tell you this… if you see a leaky pimple on a dikk it shouldn’t matter what he says, don’t put your mouth on that shyt. Plus ain’t nobody growing hair on the side and top of their dikk so his excuse didn’t make sense.

These cats out here are in a serious bind to make fast money. Everybody ain’t gonna make it rich off social media. Some of yall should go straight to regular jobs and stay there. You aren’t cut out for this.

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
ewww ewwww oh my fukking Lord :mindblown: :scust:

When I was a jit, I was told if I had sex, my penis would fall off :skip:

I think subconciously, part of me still believes it, cuz unless we both got recently tested, I use rubbers, fukk all of that

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Ain't no way...