Crusader Kings II (Free to Play)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I actually got a hold of this game pretty quick

Started in corsica/sardinia and eventually conquered most of italy to decare the italian empire. I cant remember if i ever got enough land for the holy roman empire though. Married a spanish princess and shyt. Fun game

Daps
I’ve wanted to play this since the first time I ever read an article about it. Only problem is I don’t have a pc. Is this a game that I can play if I pick up a computer on the cheap, or do I need some ridiculously expensive gaming pc?

Daps
I’ve wanted to play this since the first time I ever read an article about it. Only problem is I don’t have a pc. Is this a game that I can play if I pick up a computer on the cheap, or do I need some ridiculously expensive gaming pc?

You should be able to run this on any modern computer

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
What are the chances that all of the DLC from CK2 will be available in the base game for CK3?
:sadcam:

Also, the GOT mod for this game is the perfect Game of Thrones game. If they had the rights to it, the entire Mod team would be millionaires.
:wow:

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
What are the chances that all of the DLC from CK2 will be available in the base game for CK3?
:sadcam:

Also, the GOT mod for this game is the perfect Game of Thrones game. If they had the rights to it, the entire Mod team would be millionaires.
:wow:
I read somewhere on the Paradox forums that some of the DLC features will already be incorporated into the base game. Some DLC features aren't come back though like nomads and merchant republics from what I remember. You should check out the dev diaries on the paradox forums when you get a chance. They pretty much break down all of the new features.

And yeah, I agree with you about the GoT mod.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I hope they bring back the Aztec Invasion :blessed:. Ain’t nothing like reclaiming lost territory and driving them heathens back to the sea.

I doubt they include it tho, Cacs be mad as shyt about that invasion.