CRUNCHY BLACK 1st INTERVIEW (VIDEO) since being SHOT IN THE FACE...

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
bicentennial_man.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"in 2012..i'm just doing me..I got GOD AROUND ME like a fool :lawd:
with no hating, no robbing, no none of that
might get a couple HOES TO DO A COUPLE SHOWS" :laff:

:damn: i think Crunchy Black is the new pioneeer for a new subgenre entitled

GANGSTA GOSPEL...........

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Man, I can't even watch this one. That screen shot is depressing. Hope dude recovers from this.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
getting SHOT IN THE FACE or getting shot period..DON'T MAKE U REAL :shaq2:

it just means YOUR ASS TOOK A SERIOUS "L" and you need to MOVE MORE CAREFULLY in the future...........

More than likely his crazy ass done did or said the wrong thang to the wrong damn n1gga and it done caught up with him...

JAY-Z said it best..

"Ya'll respect the one who got shot, I respect the shooter!!!"

:rudy: fukk outta here with this bullshyt.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

wow,......

what are the details on this shooting?

on another note,....

crunchy has a helluva spirit,...god speed on the recovery, crunchy!!

art barr

well if he hasn't stated that ROBBERY was the motive...

then it's pretty obvious that HE DID SOME FUKK SHYT to somebody

and that somebody decided to SERVE HIM SOME "JUSTICE" with some hot ones to his face :ld:

a random n1gga just ain't gonna shoot you in da face cause he 'hating" on ya :manny:

ole boy did something foul.....and retribution was swift and bold

it's the LAW OF THE STREETS....

And i know alot of people are feeling bad for him and shyt...

but let's be real....cause and effect ain't no joke

just because somebody is entertaining or makes good music or "SEEMS" like a good guy ...doesn't exempt him from him getting SHOT DA FUKK UP for doing some bullshyt...

CRUNCHY talks alot of shyt on these records and probally talks just as much on those streets......

i seen it my whole life...BIG MOUTHS get BIG SHELLS :violent:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well if he hasn't stated that ROBBERY was the motive...

then it's pretty obvious that HE DID SOME FUKK SHYT to somebody

and that somebody decided to SERVE HIM SOME "JUSTICE" with some hot ones to his face :ld:

a random n1gga just ain't gonna shoot you in da face cause he 'hating" on ya :manny:

ole boy did something foul.....and retribution was swift and bold

it's the LAW OF THE STREETS....

And i know alot of people are feeling bad for him and shyt...

but let's be real....cause and effect ain't no joke

just because somebody is entertaining or makes good music or "SEEMS" like a good guy ...doesn't exempt him from him getting SHOT DA FUKK UP for doing some bullshyt...

CRUNCHY talks alot of shyt on these records and probally talks just as much on those streets......

i seen it my whole life...BIG MOUTHS get BIG SHELLS :violent:

how do you know? we live in america. who said every single shooting victim did something to warrant getting shot? your ignorance is golden, fam. i swear, sometimes you know too much like a fed or something because you talk a whole lot of sh!t that not even the average person that reads don diva or feds magazine or even people that are in the streets know. wouldn't surprise me if you were the fed that people were talking about on sohh? you probably know some sh!t about me. hell, you're probably the one that ratted on big bizz.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
how do you know? we live in america. who said every single shooting victim did something to warrant getting shot? your ignorance is golden, fam. i swear, sometimes you know too much like a fed or something because you talk a whole lot of sh!t that not even the average person that reads don diva or feds magazine or even people that are in the streets know. wouldn't surprise me if you were the fed that people were talking about on sohh? you probably know some sh!t about me. hell, you're probably the one that ratted on big bizz.

:heh:

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/3784052/this-nikka-scared.html] GIFSoup[/URL]

this n1gga scared!!!

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

This fakkit is on here :snoop::beli::shaq2: