Crocodile expert raped, killed 42 dogs in torture room (it's a cac guys)

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I honestly don't give a fukk about that sick fukk, I hope he dies. It was a bad joke, my bad. :whoa: I can admit when I'm wrong but y'all ain't about to put me in that CAC category, I've proven my blackness several times.
I mean i wasnt wit what Mike Vick did either, im catset but i still got empathy for all of God's creatures.

But what this cac did was some jeffrey dahmer shyt, he just did it with dogs. It doesnt even BEGIN to compare.

But the fact u realize and admit it was a bad comparison is :obama:

We good breh.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Muhfukker had to clarify as if we expected anybody else. :mjlol:

Ain't no "croc experts" in India, so that made it a cac by default. :russ:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Sickos.

When they say raped a dog. Do they mean sticking objects in it or do they actually mean he fukked a dog???:scust:
See my post above about the thread i made last year

1 bytch 9 Pups is a series of zoosadistic shock videos made by Australian zoologist Adam Britton.

Although the video series was not given a name at first, it was eventually named "1 bytch 9 Pups" by Dredderf (also known as Coolgnomechannel or Coolgnome).

The person behind the video series is the 52-year-old Australian zoologist Adam Britton, also known as "Cerberus" in zoosadist circles. Britton has tortured, mutilated, raped, and killed at least 39 animals.[1][2] Most dogs he killed were identified as pit bulls, and according to his Telegram chat comment, he loves pit bulls and especially pit bull mixes because they "fukking eat everything".[2] After killing the dogs, he would keep most of their bodies in baskets. Occasionally, he would cook and roast a few of the dead dogs and feed them to his new vict ims.

This pos neanderthal not only raped these animals, but did every kind of demonic shyt imaginable including child abuse and only got 10 years.

white people disgust me to the core :pacspit:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
See my post above about the thread i made last year

This pos neanderthal not only raped these animals, but did every kind of demonic shyt imaginable including child abuse and only got 10 years.

white people disgust me to the core :pacspit:
"zoosadist"....when animal torture is so prevalent amongst ur people u have to come up with a word for it and use that word to categorize a genre of snuff films. :scust: