Critique this 8 week mass building workout plan

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Are you on gear or no?
Meaning if you natural no steroids your not going to make any physical changes in 8 weeks, even with gear that's hard

300 grams of proteins a day
200 grams of carbs
100 grams of healthy fats over the course of a full year, you can probably add 5 pounds and that's if you do everything right

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Are you on gear or no?
Meaning if you natural no steroids your not going to make any physical changes in 8 weeks, even with gear that's hard

300 grams of proteins a day
200 grams of carbs
100 grams of healthy fats over the course of a full year, you can probably add 5 pounds and that's if you do everything right

Who is really bulking on 2900 calories per day though? :francis:

That breakdown looks terrible btw. :scust: :gucci:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Who is really bulking on 2900 calories per day though? :francis:

That breakdown looks terrible btw. :scust: :gucci:

That's where you start...then gradually move up to 3500 and stay there.

Plus it comes down to genetics. Bulking on 3k a day for newbie or endomorph is perfect.

But for a ectomorph it wouldn't be enough because of there fast metabolism.

This is why I asked the If op was natural or not, do we know If he's a ecto, meso or endo.
There is no "one size fits all" dieting or bulking.

But you cant fail on a 3k bulk with 300 grams of protein and moderate carbs until he figures out his bodytype.

Son Goku

Daps
That's where you start...then gradually move up to 3500 and stay there.

Plus it comes down to genetics. Bulking on 3k a day for newbie or endomorph is perfect.

But for a ectomorph it wouldn't be enough because of there fast metabolism.

This is why I asked the If op was natural or not, do we know If he's a ecto, meso or endo.
There is no "one size fits all" dieting or bulking.

But you cant fail on a 3k bulk with 300 grams of protein and moderate carbs until he figures out his bodytype.

Somatotypes have already proven to be false and not a representation of actual science, especially given the fact that they can change over time and are not inherently genetic. Your assumptions are fairly baseless either way.

I, for example, was an "ectomorph" and tend to lose weight when not in the gym and stuffing my face. For me 3,000 calories isn't shyt; my BMR is estimated at 71% of that. 300 grams of protein is probably overkill for a normal human, especially if you're trying to obtain even 2/3 of that from whole food sources. Also, increasing dietary protein intake past a certain point will neither trigger nor increase muscle protein synthesis. :comeon:

But you do you though. :hubie:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Somatotypes have already proven to be false and not a representation of actual science, especially given the fact that they can change over time and are not inherently genetic. Your assumptions are fairly baseless either way.

I, for example, was an "ectomorph" and tend to lose weight when not in the gym and stuffing my face. For me 3,000 calories isn't shyt; my BMR is estimated at 71% of that. 300 grams of protein is probably overkill for a normal human, especially if you're trying to obtain even 2/3 of that from whole food sources. Also, increasing dietary protein intake past a certain point will neither trigger nor increase muscle protein synthesis. :comeon:

But you do you though. :hubie:

You proved my point..:russ:
Your a ecto so you cant bulk the same way I would which I already explained in the previous post. There is no "one size fits all diet"

Me for example I'm a combo of meso/endo, if I dont train, I wont lose weight I'll most likely gain some so my diet is different.

And yes genetics change over time but your not going to go from a ecto to endo cause genetically your body wouldnt allow it.

However both can go to the middle which would be meso

Son Goku

Daps
You proved my point..:russ:
Your a ecto so you cant bulk the same way I would which I already explained in the previous post. There is no "one size fits all diet"

Me for example I'm a combo of meso/endo, if I dont train, I wont lose weight I'll most likely gain some so my diet is different.

And yes genetics change over time but your not going to go from a ecto to endo cause genetically your body wouldnt allow it.

However both can go to the middle which would be meso

Yeah, we're not on the same page at all. :francis:

Genetics don't change over time, and somatotypes are a myth. There are no ecto, meso, or endomorphs, only human bodies with different nutrient partitioning and metabolism capabilities, fat storage patterns, and muscle insertions.

But nobody wants to hear or believe that. :unimpressed:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
, only human bodies with different nutrient partitioning and metabolism capabilities, fat storage patterns, and muscle insertions.
:unimpressed:

That's the exactly the definition of somotype all the things you just described lead to people looking and being built different ways.:dwillhuh:

Tell me have you ever seen a ecto with a wide waist:jbhmm:

Son Goku

Daps
That's the exactly the definition of somotype all the things you just described lead to people looking and being built different ways.:dwillhuh:

Tell me have you ever seen a ecto with a wide waist:jbhmm:

Not gonna keep going back and forth with you on this. :hubie: