Cris Vianna Is #1 On 'The Most Beautiful Black Women Of Brazil Television'

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
:gladbron:

She reminds me of a younger and cuter Gina Torres when she plays Jessica Pearson in Suits. This classy/boss look they both have that's like a mix of authority+sexiness is just :banderas::blessed: status. The shape of her face that perfectly matches her body frame and that pretty ass smile.
God has blessed that black man with a real life experience of THE DREAM. I both envy and :salute:him.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Her mother used to work as a model when she was younger.

G600.JPG

Cot damn. Her mom is a lie.

That other dude is NOT her father. Impossible dna. Her father is a Mediterranean man with a strong possibly hooked nose bridge.

Even her mother seems to be admixed.. Looking Dominican

Tae

All Star
Daps

That other dude is NOT her father. Impossible dna. Her father is a Mediterranean man with a strong possibly hooked nose bridge.

Maybe she takes after her grandparents, like you said her mother looks a bit mixed. She has her mother's features just not her skin tone. :yeshrug:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Her mom needs to tell her dad the truth about what happened when he went away on his business trip that one time and what she did while waiting for him to get back.

Goddamn you people are idiots. You've never seen a Latino family before? These people are usually heavily mixed. Sometimes they have kids that don't even look like them. Its normal for them to have a kid that looks black, another that looks white, native etc.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Goddamn you people are idiots. You've never seen a Latino family before? These people are usually heavily mixed. Sometimes they have kids that don't even look like them. Its normal for them to have a kid that looks black, another that looks white, native etc.

Neymar's son for example

neymar-and-his-son-david-lucca-ahead-of-a-santos-game.jpg

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
It's Brasil. I want a genetics test first. But more power to her if she was born female and is proud to be black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cris-vianna.jpg

The actress Cris Vianna became well known for her very well executed role on Fina Estampa. Her charisma was highlighted on the novela and had an effect on public acceptance. The novela ended but Vianna’s youthful and natural beauty certainly remained with those seeking true beauties!

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2014/05/19/the-most-beautiful-black-women-of-brazilian-television/

More Pics:

cris-vianna.jpg

img-512684-cris-vianna20130520221369099253.jpg

effbekctn9mw02ni7hdmgnkpn.jpg

cris_viana_ag_corpo.jpg

10-10-materia-Renato_Rocha_Miranda_e_Divulg_e_TV_Globo.jpg

cris-viana.jpg

07fev2014---cris-vianna-prestigia-o-aniversario-de-isaac-azar-no-hotel-copacabana-palace-no-rio-1391746597485_333x500.jpg

Rainhas_Bateria_2013_Cris_vianna_Imperatriz.jpg

Cris_Vianna.jpg

cris_int1_gde.jpg

entrevista-cris-vianna-02-justfound.com_.br_.jpg

8397A3BC62E94B879333BFA104564.jpg

This is her man before anyone starts looking:

p1_0804.jpg

img_1175.jpg

11368-cris-vianna-620x0-1.jpg

giphy.gif

No :mjpls: here.

i aint mad...but watch nikkas come in here and shyt on her because she not light skin....

Tae

All Star
Daps
Neymar's son for example

neymar-and-his-son-david-lucca-ahead-of-a-santos-game.jpg

Isn't Neymar married to a white woman? :patrice: Your point only stands if he married a woman the same skin tone or darker than him and his child came out that light.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just got a chance to look thru the posts....and yep..like clockwork nikkas shytting on her...posting up lightskin women....its a list and its subjective brehs....

beauty is subjective....whats so hard to understand about that?

for all the e-militancy on here...yall have bought whole-heartedly into the european standards of beauty

one clown even says she might be a man....:snoop:

the coli never fails....

and yall wonder why our dark-skin women have complexes :mjpls:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Cris Vianna is bad, I was watching episodes of Fina Estampa just to see those bathing scenes of hers :mjcry:

I like all the shorties already posted in here but another black brazilian actress I fell in love with is Heloisa Jorge who played Fabiana in the novela Gabriela...maybe u watched it in 2012 @honestly? ....actually I think Heloisa is Angolan but moved to Brazil

23rsuna.jpg

3y1pl.jpg

10xviol.jpg

:ohlawd: