Cris Carter on Bounties for Protection

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i understand and pretty much agree with what cris said...

what i don't get is why, since it pretty much (as he admitted at the end of the interview on sportscenter) has nothing to do with what was goin on with the saints

My issue is, this dudes been on First Take tons of times discussinng this bounty issue at length and never decided to bring up his own career in this regards.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
good....I don't think he should get in until the veteran's committee votes him in

He screwed himself over back in like '08, back when Michael Irvin had a local radio show here in Dallas, CC got on there one day and WENT OFF very disrecptfully at the HOF committee for not putting him in.

I wish there was a link to it somewhere, but I still remember how bad it was, and I'm sure this is why he's not in, yet.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
My issue is, this dudes been on First Take tons of times discussinng this bounty issue at length and never decided to bring up his own career in this regards.

Yeah, I don't get that either, I mean you just now recalled you put bounties on players a month after the Saints bounty scandal? What makes it even worse to me is he played when the bounty system was more acceptable. He likes to call himself the most honest NFL analyst out there yet sits on a gem like this until the story starts to lose steam.

Haha, and what was with the thinly vieled jab at Randy Moss. "Randy came into the league and couldn't bench press 225, I had to protect him!":laugh:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Romanowski is on now... he sounds crazy as fukk. He's nuts on the Raiders post game show but he's talkin' reckless right now

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Romanowski is on now... he sounds crazy as fukk. He's nuts on the Raiders post game show but he's talkin' reckless right now

I"ll never forget when Romo went off on some rant after a Raiders loss saying the Raiders shop at Safeway because they ain't safe and pulling bacon out of necks or some shyt.:laugh: Dude has been certifiable.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Back tracking like a motherfukker, now it was " Im going to get you Carter" during the game, before it was "Im going to end your career" before the game. That's 2 different things. I hate the way ESPN creates its own news. fukk this, Im off.