Creh antagonizes a black man then acts confused when karma shows up

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
That cac has to be retarded
Don't make an excuse for him, calling him retarded.

He knew exactly what he was doing, and it was very intentional. He wanted to get that brother riled up so he could then film it and show everyone how Black men are so violent. Once his phone was thrown away and damaged, he got upset and then decided to break the brother's window as retribution for messing up his game plan.

Nothing about what he attempted can be attributed to a mentally challenged human being. No, what can be said about that White man is that he is Evil and Racist.

Last edited:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
You could see the energy of our ancestors flowing through those fists
pPc5AMH.png

Left that cracka like

3tgXdtD.gif

Daps
He pulled his phone, because he was provoking him into hitting him. He wanted to catch that moment. So in the past, I wouldn’t have snatched the phone, but now I’m thinking it’s a good tactic to destruct him, and get away.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Young breh told that clown MULTIPLE times to leave him alone, and even got into his vehicle to get away, and that mayo warrior took it to another level, damaging young breh's property.

He DESERVED every second of that ass whopping. His bytch ass really smashed his window & walked away like nothing was going to happen, and then doubled down on being a bytch by running when breh was about to give him that work.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I saw this on here before.

Either way, even retarded/slow people get sense when they experience consequences.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Ahhh the tried and true martial arts style of every badgeless racist provocateur trying to prove their brave.....The Stalk and Balk

I will never understand why they follow someone around when they know they dont have the ability to back up any of that forced bravado;
only to get summarily whack-a-moled like a helpless bytch til someone with too weak of a stomach to witness swift karma breaks it up..

in another nation, he would have been suplexed and imapled by rebar sticking out of some weathered concrete structured and left to sort his shyt out in the afterlife

I demand a recount