Creepy Halloween Stories/Videos

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
Dark Sleep
darkness1.jpg

Dark Sleep is a scary story about three girls who spend the weekend in a cabin in the woods and learn about a creepy urban legend.

Samantha had two best friends named Jenny and Amber. Her father was taking her on a weekend vacation and she invited them to come along. Her family owned a cabin in the woods and on Friday evening, her father drove the girls up there.

“See that lake?” asked Samantha when they arrived. “That’s Lake Samantha. My dad grew up here. He loved it so much, he named me after it.”

That night, after they had unpacked their things, the three girls sat around and thought of ways to amuse themselves.

“Does anyone have any spooky stories?” asked Amber.

“I have one,” said Jenny. “It’s a true story, too. It happened to a friend of a friend mine. She was babysitting these two little kids one night. She’s sitting in the dark by herself watching TV and the phone rings. She goes over and answers it and hears a voice on the other end breathing really heavy and it says, Have you checked on the children?”

“Jenny, come on!” Amber interrupted. “Everybody’s heard that one. That’s the lamest scary story ever! Does anyone else have a story? One that’s actually true?”

“I know one,” Samantha said. “About 10 minutes hike from here, there’s an old broken-down house. We passed it on the way up here. It’s out in the middle of nowhere, tucked away off a narrow little side-road. A long time ago, a man lived there. His family were really wealthy and they owned hundreds of acres of land around here.

This man met a simple country girl from a simple country town and they fell in love. His family wasn’t too happy about it. They didn’t think the girl was good enough for him, but he ignored them. He was an independent type of guy and he went off and built a little house on a chunk of their land, out in the middle of nowhere.

He married this girl and everything was wonderful. They had a daughter and eventually they had a son. This is where the story starts to go bad. Their son was sick. Not physically but mentally. He was sick in the head. He wasn’t mentally disabled or anything. He was just a little off.

By the time he was nine years old, he became too much for his parents to handle, throwing temper tantrums, erratic sleeping patterns, disappearing into the woods and hiding, that kind of thing.
Not knowing what to do about his son, the man turned to his family for help.

His parents had the boy taken away. They sent him to a place deep in the woods. It wasn’t an insane asylum, but it catered to people with special needs, if you know what I mean. His parents thought it was for the best.

Over time, the family got used to not having him around. They gradually stopped visiting him. They functioned as if they had never even had a son and everything went back to being wonderful again.

Eight years later, the boy, who was about 16 or 17 at this time, managed to escape from the hospital. The staff did a search, but he was nowhere to be found. His family was notified and they were devastated. They were worried for his safety. He had been alone in the wilderness for weeks and he was probably dead.

But the boy wasn’t dead. One night, he found his way back home. He crept into his house and, one by one, he slaughtered his entire family… His father, his mother, his sister… All of them chopped to pieces.

With the blood still dripping from his axe, he disappeared into the woods. When the grisly remains of his family were discovered a few days later, the townsfolk in the surrounding area were horrified. The police tried to find the boy, but it was no use. To this day he has never been found.

Since then, every year, around harvest time, people have started to go missing. And in their place, a corn-husk doll would be left behind. Legend has it, the boy still roams the woods around these parts.

The surrounding towns have bought into the legend and they hang dolls by their front door for protection. They say if the boy sees a doll hanging from the door of a house, he will pass that house by and leave the residents in peace. Nobody knows if it’s true or not, but there’s a doll hanging from the door of every house in town.

“That’s so creepy!” cried Jenny. “Do you have a doll on your door?”

“Of course,” said Samantha. “My Dad says he doesn’t believe the legend, but we hung one just in case.”

“I think I just soiled my underwear,” said Amber.

“Apparently, the house is still haunted by the ghosts of his murdered family, and if you go up there late at night, you can hear the whole thing take place all over again.”

“Do you think we could go up there?” Jenny asked.

“Sure,” said Samantha. “But tomorrow, during daylight. There’s no sense in tempting fate.”

That night, the girls slept in the same room and huddled together, trying to pretend they weren’t frightened by the story and expecting to hear something tapping at the window at any moment.

The next morning, Samantha’s father made them all a big breakfast and they went down to the lake for a swim. Around noon, they decided to make the trip up to the old haunted house.

When they got there, the girls sensed an eerie presence in the old, dilapidated place. It was enough to make their skin crawl. They explored the ruins of the old house, peeking into corners and sifting through the rubble.

After a while, Samantha spotted something half-buried in the dirt. It was some sort of book. She dug it out and dusted it off. The girls gathered around as she opened it and began to flip through the yellowed pages.

“It’s like a diary or something,” said Samantha.

“Maybe it’s his diary…” Jenny whispered.

“Whose diary?” asked Amber.

“The guy…” said Jenny. “The guy that killed his family.”

Samantha read the diary aloud as the others listened.

“There’s a dedication inscribed inside the cover,” she said. “It reads: To my family who I love and cherish and who will always be with me.”

“September 5th, 1987. It has been hard alone. All they had to do was talk to me. They could not talk to me. I hear their voices late at night sometimes. I hear their screams. It is cold and dark. I needed love. They did not love me. The medicines are gone. I am free, free from all of them. If they could not love me, they had to go. Dark sleep for everyone. I hear their voices still. Always screaming.”

“December 4th, 1987. They have stopped looking for me. It is OK for me now. I live in the forest. I chase down the animals and put them in dark sleep. Just like Mom and Dad and Sis. I visit my old house at night. I listen to the voices. At least they talk to me now.”

“October 3rd, 1995. I left the forest years ago and moved to a small town nearby. Nobody recognises me. No one knows who I am. I hear people telling my story sometimes. It makes me laugh inside. They all fear me. I still come to the forest sometimes. I spend the nights in my old house. Mom and Dad still talk to me. They say they are very proud of me.”

“November 2nd, 1998. Life has been good. I found a job. I bought a house. I met a girl. She is very quiet and pretty. Sometimes I bring her to the forest. She likes it. I let Mom and Dad see her. They like her.”

“July 1st, 2000. Today is a great day. I have a baby now. I am so happy. Mom and Dad are grandparents now. My wife isn’t doing so well, though. It was hard for her. She might not make it. Maybe she will go in dark sleep. I am happy now.”

“August, 13th 2010. I am so proud of my child. She is just like me. Except she is much smarter. She has no problems. She doesn’t hear the voices. She goes to school and has lots of friends. Not like me. Sometimes I take her to the woods. I love her so much. I named her after the lake. Samantha.”

For a few moments after Samantha stopped reading, there was a stunned silence.

“What the heck?” cried Jenny.

“Samantha, is this some sort of joke?” Amber asked nervously. “It isn’t funny.”

“This… This can’t be true!” Samantha whispered. “It couldn’t possibly be…”

Just then, they heard the sound of twigs snapping behind them. When they turned around, they saw Samantha’s father standing there. There was a strange, pained look on his face and he was holding an axe in his hands.

“You weren’t supposed to find that,” he muttered. “There’s no other way now. Dark sleep for everyone.”

“No Dad!” Samantha screamed. “NO! NO! NO! NO!”

When Samantha’s father had finished chopping up the bodies, he put the pieces in large plastic bags and buried them deep in the woods… so deep that no one would ever find them… Now they could be together forever…

“I’ll watch over you now,” he mumbled as he patted down the earth with his shovel. “You may not understand now, but you will in time. This is the only way for us to be together. Dark sleep forever, we all stay together.”

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
Perfect Girl
The-Girl-Next-Door-elisha-cuthbert-1412234-1280-1024.jpg

The Perfect Girl is a creepy story about a boy who falls in love with the girl who lives next door.

One Summer, a girl moved into the house next door. She lived with her mother and they were quite poor. Her father had abandoned them years before. She was new in town and found it hard to adjust. Although we both came from different backgrounds, she and I got to be friends. We were not very close friends, but I often visited her house and we would talk.

The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew she was the perfect girl for me. Unfortunately, she didn’t feel the same way. She was attracted to boys who were handsome and confident. It was clear that I wasn’t her type, so I decided to wait.

She didn’t have any friends of her own to talk to, so she confided in me. Mostly, she would complain about her life, telling me how her mother hit her, how the girls in her class were mean and excluded her. She also told me about a boy she had a crush on. He was very popular with the girls in school.

As she talked about her problems, I just sat there and listened.

One day, the girl stopped coming to school. As it turned out, it was because she was being bullied. She told me that one of the popular girls in school had found out she had a crush on her boyfriend. The popular girl and her friends would bully her every time they saw her. She said they even spread vile rumors about her to the other classmates and they were making her life a living nightmare.

I just kept quiet and listened as she vented her problems.

Her behavior began to change after she entered junior high school. She stayed out until all hours of the night and began to smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol. I heard rumors that she was doing drugs too. She fell in with a bad crowd and was even arrested by the police once.

Her home life grew even worse and she would frequently quarrel with her mother in the middle of the night. All of the girls in school hated her. Someone sprayed graffiti all over her house, calling her horrible names and saying disgusting things about her. Someone even killed her pet cat and stuffed it through her letterbox.

Eventually, the girl dropped out of high school. She became withdrawn and locked herself in her bedroom. She stopped speaking to her mother and went for days without leaving her room. She rarely came out even to eat. She looked pale, sickly and painfully thin. Her mother took to leaving food outside her door. She would only come out when she needed to use the toilet or in the middle of the night when her mother was asleep. It was a miserable life.

I went to see her for the first time in a long time. She refused to come out to see me and even though I yelled through the keyhole, she refused to answer. Her mother gave me a bowl of soup to take upstairs to her. I caught a glimpse of her when she opened the door to take it. She was pale, drawn, haggard and emaciated. She looked like a wet rag that had been wrung out.

I went to see her every day. After a while, the girl began talking to me through the door. She told me how she was constantly fighting with her mother and all of her old friends had forgotten about her. She told me how she had fallen in with a bad crowd and went out with them at night, stealing, doing drugs and getting into trouble. She told me she was caught shoplifting by the police and she had a criminal record.

She told me how her mother tried to help her at first, but when she wouldn’t listen, her mother flew into a rage and beat her. Her life had become unbearable. She wanted to die and she told me she had tried to commit suicide many times by slitting her wrists.

Just like the old days, she continued to talk on and on and I just listened. Whenever she asked for my opinion, I just shrugged or made some innocuous remark.

As time went by, the girl’s mood gradually began to brighten. She even decided to come out of her room. It seemed like things were getting better and the future was looking positive. Her mother broke down in tears and thanked me profusely.

One day, the girl went up to the roof of an apartment builing in the neighborhood and jumped off. The building wasn’t very high and she landed in the shrubbery. That was probably what saved her life. However, her spinal cord was injured in the fall and she was paralyzed from the neck down. The doctors said she would spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair.

When she got out of hospital, I went to see her. She was lying in her bed, unable to move. She apologized to me over and over and she couldn’t stop crying. She said she wished she didn’t survive the fall and told me she was sorry for all the trouble she had caused me and her mother.

I tried to soothe her and stop her crying, but it’s hard to comfort someone when they are lying down. I embraced her awkwardly. She was weeping so much that her whole body was shaking. She couldn’t even wipe away her own tears.

As I held her in her arms, I asked her to marry me.

She was like, “Really? Are you serious? Me? Really?”

She couldn’t believe that anyone would want her. I had to propose to her several times before she would believe I really meant it. She cried so hard, her tears ran dry. I tried to reassure her and told her I wanted to marry her was because I had always loved her.

She was the perfect girl for me. She always had been.

Even when she ignored me and didn’t return my feelings.

Even when she was hanging out with a bad crowd.

Even when I had to listen to all her stupid problems.

Even when she became so thin and was hiding in her room.

Even when I told the popular girl she fancied her boyfriend.

Even when I was spreading vile rumors about her to her classmates.

Even when I sprayed graffiti all over her house.

Even when I killed her cat and put it through the letterbox of her house.

Even now that she is lying there in her bed, small, weak and unable to move.

Even now I still love her.

You see, she is the perfect girl for me.

Soon we will be married.

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
I Would Rather Die
asian_couple_2_3_4.jpg

I Would Rather Die is a creepy story about a boy and a girl who fall in love and then fall out of love. It is based on an urban legend from China.

In Beijing, China, there were two high school students, a boy and a girl, who really liked each other. They both worked hard at their studies because they wanted to succeed in life.

They would always help each other with their homework and they spent so much time together that they eventually started having feelings for each other. Soon, they became boyfriend and girlfriend.

When they graduated, the boy went to Nanjing University and the girl went to Beijing University. They kept in touch and maintained their relationship. They planned to get married when they finished college and have children together.

But too much time spent apart can change a person’s feelings and in Beijing, girls are vulnerable to temptation. While the girl was living in Beijing, she met lot of men. They were more successful, wealthier, wittier and more handsome than her boyfriend. She decided to break up with her boyfriend and stay in Beijing.

When she broke the news to her boyfriend that she was dumping him, he went out of his mind. He kept pestering the girl with phonecalls until she stopped answering. Then, he travelled all the way to Beijing to see her, but the girl was very unsympathetic. She told him their relationship was over and she had found a new love. She told him to accept the break-up and go home.

In a moment of anger and desperation, the boy took a knife and cut his wrist. “I would rather die than lose you!” he cried. He had some kind of crazy idea that this would prove to the girl how much he loved her and convince her to take him back. He was very much mistaken.

The girl didn’t even try to stop him. She didn’t even bother to call an ambulance for him. She just stood there and watched as the blood drained from his body. He writhed on the ground in convulsions of pain and agony. Until his dying breath, he stared at the girl, hoping she would agree to take him back.

When he was dead, she called the police and they came to take his body away. She didn’t even bother to attend his funeral.

Shortly afterwards, the girl discovered she was pregnant. Nine months later, she gave birth to a little boy. Before long, she was fed up with being a mother. Taking care of a child was just too much work and it was affecting her social life. When men found out she had a child, they didn’t want to date her.

Eventually, she decided to give the little boy to her mother so that she could raise him instead. She didn’t like her baby much, so it wasn’t a difficult decision to make and she found her life was much more fun without him. However, her mother insisted that she visit the boy one weekend per month.

One night, the girl drove to her mother’s house to visit her son. She only planned to stay there an hour or so and then she would head back to Beijing to spend the evening with her new boyfriend. When she got to her mother’s house, she saw the boy sitting in the front garden. She noticed there was something odd about him.

When she looked closer, she suddenly realized that he was slicing his wrist with a knife and sucking the blood. The girl freaked out. She ran over and told him to stop. The little boy stared at her intently. That look was familiar. She recognized that stare.

Suddenly, the child pounced on her and slit her throat with the knife. “I would rather see you die than lose you!” he cried.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
It's October, and Halloween is just around the corner! It's time to start scaring ourselves silly with some creepy horror stories/movies. Enjoy!!!
The Stare
th

The Stare is a creepy story about a girl who takes the subway one night.

A girl was sitting on the subway late one night and she noticed that the woman sitting across from her was staring intently at her. The woman was sitting between two old men. The girl kept looking away, but the woman wouldn’t break eye contact with her. The stare was beginning to freak the girl out.

At the next stop, a new passanger got on. It was a tall man in a grey trenchcoat. He sat down next to the girl.

The woman paid no attention to the man in the trenchcoat. She just kept staring at the girl, who was getting more and more creeped out as time went on. The two old men didn’t even glance in her direction. She pretended not to notice, but each time she glanced at the strange woman the stare continued.

When the train was pulling into the next stop, the man in the trenchcoat got up to leave. Suddenly, he grabbed the girl’s arm tightly and as the doors opened, he dragged her off the train.

The subway doors shut and the train pulled off, leaving the girl alone on the platform with the man in the trenchcoat. She started screaming for help.

“Calm down”, said the man. “I just saved your life. I didn’t mean to scare you but I had to get you off that train. The woman sitting opposite you was dead and the two men beside her were propping her up.

Fam....

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
The Peephole
th

The Peephole is a short scary story about a young girl who is left home alone when her father goes out of town on business.

A 15-year old girl named Donna lived with her father in a small house in the suburbs. Ever since her mother died, Donna had depended on her father for everything. They had a wonderful relationship and loved each other very much.

One morning, Donna’s father was leaving on a business trip. As they ate breakfast together, he told her that he would be home very late that night. With that, he kissed her on the forehead, grabbed his briefcase and walked out the front door.

Later that day, when Donna came home from school, she did some homework and watched some TV. By midnight, her father had still not returned so she decided to go to bed.

That night she had a dream. She found herself standing at the edge of a busy highway. Cars and trucks whizzed by at an alarming rate. She looked across the highway and saw a familiar figure standing on the other side. It was her father. His hands were cupped around his mouth and he seemed to be shouting something to her, but she couldn’t make out what he was saying.

As the traffic whizzed by, she strained to hear. Her father’s eyes were sad. He seemed to be desperately trying to communicate something to her. She could barely make out the words: “Don’t… Open… Door…”

Suddenly, Donna was awoken from the dream by a strange tapping noise.

Tap Tap Tap.

Then somebody began to ring the doorbell downstairs.

Ring Ring Ring.

She scrambled out of bed and put on her slippers. Then, dressed only in her nightgown, she ran downstairs and went to the front door.

Looking through the peephole, she saw her father’s face outside. He was staring right at her. The doorbell kept ringing insistently.

“OK, hold on! I’m coming!”, she shouted.

She pulled back the deadbolt and was about to unlatch the door when she stopped.

She looked through the peephole at her father again. Something about his expression didn’t look quite right. His eyes were wide open. He looked terrified.

She slid the deadbolt back into place.

“Dad!”, she yelled through the door. “Did you forget your keys?”

Ring Ring Ring.

“Dad, answer me!”

Ring Ring Ring.

“Dad, please! I need you to answer me!”

Ring Ring Ring.

“Is there someone else out there with you?”

Ring Ring Ring.

“Why won’t you answer me?”

Ring Ring Ring.

“I’m not opening the door until you say something!”

The doorbell kept ringing and ringing, but for some reason, her father refused to answer her desperate cries.

For the rest of the night, the frightened girl cowered in a corner of the hallway, helplessly listening to the ceaseless ringing of the doorbell. It seemed to go on for hours. Eventually, she fell into an uneasy sleep.

At dawn, she woke up and realized that everything was quiet. She crept over to the door and looked through the peephole again. Her father was still there, staring at her.

She cautiously opened the door and was confronted with a sight that filled her with unimaginable horror.

Her father’s severed head was hanging from a nail above the door.

There was a note attached to the doorbell. In crude, scrawled handwriting, it read: “Clever Girl”.

Wtf

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
White Lies
Cute_Asian_Children_photos_HU071_350A.jpg

White Lies is a short story about a young girl who can’t tell the truth and her mother who can’t stand liars.

There was a young girl named Chiaki. She was playing in her bedroom when she heard her mother calling her from the kitchen. She raced downstairs.

“Chiaki, come here. I have something to ask you,” her mother said.

“What is it?” asked Chiaki.

“Do you know who ate the cakes that were meant for the guests?”

“Uh… No… I don’t know,” Chiaki replied.

“Did you eat the cakes?” her mother asked.

“No, Mama, I didn’t,” the little girl replied.

Chiaki was wringing her hands nervously.

“Chiaki, I know when you are lying,” her mother said. “A thief always starts out in life by lying. And the police always catch a thief. And the thief is always punished. Do you know what I am saying Chiaki?”

Chiaki couldn’t bear the guilt anymore. She started sobbing.

“Mama, I’m sorry!” she wailed. “I ate the cakes! I’m sorry!”

“There, there. Stop crying,” said her mother as she held her hand. “I was angry because you lied to me. Now you’ve told the truth, everything is going to be fine. I don’t like liars, so never lie to me again, OK?”

“OK,” said Chiaki.

“Now dry your tears,” said her mother. “We’ll go to the store and buy more cakes.”

“OK, Mama,” Chiaki said.

Chiaki’s mother had a baby. When she came home from the hospital, Chiaki was delighted.

“This is Nana,” her mother said. “You’re her big sister. You have to treat her with love and care.”

“I will, Mama,” Chiaki said.

But after the baby arrived, her mother didn’t seem to have any time for her. The baby cried all day and all night. Chiaki couldn’t bear to hear it screaming and bawling. She couldn’t concentrate. She couldn’t even think. Eventually, she had enough.

“Mama! I’m sick and tired of hearing her cry!” she shouted. “I can’t study with all this racket! Can you please shut her up?”

“You need to be more understanding,” her mother said. “Nana is just a baby. You’re her big sister.”

“But you’re always with Nana,” Chiaki cried. “You never have time for me anymore. I’d like to spend time with you too, Mama. I’d like to go to the store with you, to the park with you, cuddle with you…”

“You’re old enough to go to all those places by yourself,” her mother said. “So shut your mouth and stop being so selfish.”

“I hate you!” Chiaki screamed as she burst into tears.

She ran upstairs, slammed her door and locked herself in her room. That evening, she refused to come down for dinner. Instead, she stayed in her room and brooded about Nana.

That night Chiaki had a very disturbing dream. In the nightmare, she saw herself walking through the house in darkness. She went into her mother’s room and tip-toed over to the baby’s crib. Then, she picked up her little sister and carried her downstairs.

In the dream, Chiaki opened the back door and brought Nana out to the garden. There, by the light of the moon, she fetched a shovel from the shed, dug a little hole in the wet grass and buried her little sister alive.

When she woke up in the morning, Chiaki was shaking and covered in sweat. She felt sick to her stomach. The nightmare had seemed so real. She was horrified.

“Mom was right,” she thought. “Nana is just a baby. I’m her big sister. I need to learn to put up with things like this. I’m going to ask Mom to forgive me.”

Just then, her mother burst into her room. Tears were streaming down her face.

“Chiaki, do you know where Nana is?” she asked. “When I woke up this morning, she wasn’t in her crib. Do you know anything?”

The little girl shook her head.

“Are you sure?” her mother demanded. “You really don’t know anything? Do you swear?”

Chiaki gulped. “Yes, I swear,” she said weakly.

“Alright! Alright!” her mother said. “Help me find her!”

They searched the house from top to bottom, but they couldn’t find Nana. They ran up and down the street looking for the baby, but she was nowhere to be seen. Finally, her mother fell to her knees and began sobbing uncontrollably.

“Where did Nana go?” she wailed. “Where could she be? She doesn’t even know how to walk. How could she disappear like this?”

Chiaki was wringing her hands nervously.

“Chiaki you know something!” her mother screamed. “Chiaki! You know what happened to Nana, don’t you!”

“No,” said Chiaki. “I don’t know anything…”

“Chiaki, I warned you not to lie to me again!” her mother screamed.

“I’m not lying,” Chiaki mumbled.

“I know when you’re lying!” her mother shouted. “Tell me! Where is she? Where is Nana?”

Chiaki couldn’t bear the guilt anymore. She looked out the window and pointed at a little mound of earth in the garden.

“No!” her mother cried. “Dear God! No! This can’t be true!”

“Mama!” the little girl sobbed. She tried to grab her mother’s hand.

“Don’t touch me!” her mother screamed. “You killed Nana, didn’t you! You killed her because you were jealous!”

“I didn’t mean it, Mama!” Chiaki cried. “I didn’t mean it!”

Her mother flew into a violent rage. She grabbed her daughter by the neck and began choking the life out of her. She squeezed and squeezed until she couldn’t squeeze anymore. By the time she came to her senses, Chiaki lay dead on the kitchen floor.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

The mother got to her feet and answered it.

When she opened the door, she saw her neighbor standing outside. He was holding Nana in his arms.

“We found her crawling around outside,” he said. “She must have gotten out of her crib during the night. Good thing we found her before something bad happened…”

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
Don't Turn on the Light
turn-on-the-light.jpg

She commandeered the room in the basement of her dorm as soon as she realized she would have to pull an all-nighter in order to prepare for tomorrow’s final exam. Her roommate, Jenna, liked to get to bed early, so she packed up everything she thought she would need and went downstairs to study . . . and study . . . and study some more.

It was two o’clock, when she realized that she’d left one of the textbooks upstairs on her bed. With a dramatic sigh, she rose, and climbed the stairs slowly to her third-floor dorm room. The lights were dim in the long hallway, and the old boards creaked under her weary tread. She reached her room and turned the handle as softly as she could, pushing the door open just enough to slip inside, so that the hall lights wouldn’t wake her roommate.

The room was filled with a strange, metallic smell. She frowned a bit, her arms breaking out into chills. There was a strange feeling of malice in the room, as if a malevolent gaze were fixed upon her. It was a mind trick; the all-nighter was catching up with her.

She could hear Jenna breathing on the far side of the room—a heavy sound, almost as if she had been running. Jenna must have picked up a cold during the last tense week before finals.

She crept along the wall until she reached her bed, groping among the covers for the stray history textbook. In the silence, she could hear a steady drip-drip-drip sound. She sighed silently. Facilities would have to come to fix the sink in the bathroom…again.

Her fingers closed on the textbook. She picked it up softly and withdrew from the room as silently as she could.

Relieved to be out of the room, she hurried back downstairs, collapsed into an overstuffed chair and studied until six o’clock. She finally decided that enough was enough. If she slipped upstairs now, she could get a couple hours’ sleep before her nine o’clock exam.

The first of the sun’s rays were beaming through the windows as she slowly slid the door open, hoping not to awaken Jenna. Her nose was met by an earthy, metallic smell a second before her eyes registered the scene in her dorm room. Jenna was spread-eagled on top of her bed against the far wall, her throat cut from ear to ear and her nightdress stained with blood. Two drops of blood fell from the saturated blanket with a drip-drip noise that sounded like a leaky faucet.

Scream after scream poured from her mouth, but she couldn’t stop herself any more than she could cease wringing her hands. All along the hallway, doors slammed and footsteps came running down the passage.

Within moments other students had gathered in her doorway, and one of her friends gripped her arm with a shaking hand and pointed a trembling finger toward the wall. Her eyes widened in shock at what she saw. Then she fainted into her friend’s arms.

On the wall above her bed, written in her roommate’s blood, were the words:

turnonlight.png

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
Annie
hiding-in-closet.jpg

Annie is a scary story about a girl and a boy who are chatting on their phones late at night. It is referred to as “the creepiest chat history you’ll ever read”.

Annie: 01.31 Are you asleep??

David: 01.31 No. I can’t sleep. I’m studying. Whats your excuse? :p

Annie: 01.38 I think I heard footsteps on the gravel outside

David: 01.39 Get your dad to check it out :p

Annie: 01.39 I’m home alone! I told you before… My parents are on holiday, remember?

David: 01.40 Really? Till when? We should hang out :D

Annie: 01.40 It really sounds like footsteps…

David: 01.41 Being home alone can be scary. Look out the window. Maybe you’ll see someone looking in at you… LOL

Annie: 01.42 NOT FUNNY DAVID

David: 01.42 Chill. I’m sure it’s nothing.

Annie: 01.45 David, there’s someone in the garden!!!

David: 01.45 What? Really?

Annie: 01.45 YES. I can see a man…

David: 01.46 What’s he doing?

Annie: 01.46 Standing in the bushes… He has his back to me… I can’t see his face… David this is serious! What should I do??

David: 01.49 Nothing. Maybe he’ll go away by himself :smile:

Annie: 01.49 OMG! Now he’s turning around.

David: 01.50 What does he look like?

Annie: 01.51 DAVID WTF THIS ISN’T FUNNY

David: 01.51 What??

Annie: 01.51 HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?

David: 01.52 What are you talking about??

Annie: 01.54 I can see that it’s you! In my garden! How are you writing on here without your phone?

David: 01.54 Annie now you’re scaring me too… I’m definitely not in your garden. Whoever that is, it’s not me.

Annie: 01.54 DAVID STOP PLAYING AROUND. I can see your face and you’re wearing that stupid football jacket you’re so proud of!

David: 01.55 Honestly Annie. I’m at home. I wouldn’t play around like that…

Annie: 01.55 It has to be you, David… playing a sick prank… How else could he be wearing your jacket??

David: 01.55 There are lots of jackets like that! You just have me on your mind ;)

Annie: 01.57 Doesn’t that jacket have your name on the back?

David: 01.58 Yeah. Everybody on the team got one with their name on it

Annie: 02.00 I can see your name!!!

David: 02.00 What?

Annie: 02.01 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DAVID?

David: 02.04 Annie my jacket is here in my closet…

Annie: 02.04 HE SAW ME… WHY IS HE SMILING LIKE THAT… HE’S COMING

David: 02.05 CALL THE COPS!!!
David: 02.05 ANNIE?!
David: 02.07 ANNIE PICK UP
David: 02.12 OK. I’ve called the police. I told them there is an attempted break-in in progress at your place. They said they’re on their way but it’ll take about half an hour. Annie are you there?

Annie: 02.17 It’s in the house… Cant talk… have to be quiet… lights off… i’m in a closet with a knife… hard to type… shaking too much

David: 02.17 Hang in there, Annie! The police will be there in 20 mins.. Do you know where he is?

Annie: 02.17 Not he… it… the way it looked at me… no person could look like that…

David: 02.17 Does it know where you are?

Annie: 02.17 No… I grabbed a knife when I saw it coming towards the house… When I heard it breaking in, I hid in the closet.

David: 02.17 OK. Good. You’ll be fine… The police will be there soon!

Annie: 02.18 oh god it’s calling out to me… it doesn’t sound like you david… its voice is so deep… filling the house… filling my head…

David: 02.18 What is it saying?

Annie: 02.19 It’s saying: “come out annie. i just want to look at you.” It keeps repeating that over and over. Have I gone insane, David? Is this what madness feels like?

David: 02.21 Just 10 more minutes, Annie! Keep it together! You are strong! You will get through this!

Annie: 02.21 It’s coming up the stairs… ever so slowly… why does it look like you, David? Why you??

David: 02.21 I don’t know, Annie!! Please believe me!

Annie: 02.21 Can you make it stop? Please! Make it stop!

David: 02.22 I would if I could. I promise you.

Annie: 02.22 It’s at the end of the hall.

David: 02.23 Annie…

Annie: 02.23 This has something to do with you, David… Only you can make it stop…

David: 02.25 I DONT KNOW ANNIE GOD PLEASE

Annie: 02.25 please…

David: 02.27 It might be because I think about you so much… I think about you all the time…

Annie: 02.28 So stop thinking about me.

David: 02.28 I don’t know how.

Annie: 02.29 It’s scraping something on the walls… getting closer.. please, David…

David: 02.29 I’m trying. I’m trying so hard.

Annie: 02.31 It’s slowing down.
Annie: 02.32 Whatever you’re doing, it’s working.
Annie: 02.34 It’s stopped. I can’t hear anything.

David: 02.34 Really?? Don’t go out yet! Stay where you are until the police get there!

Annie: 02.34 What should I tell them?

David: 02.34 EVERYTHING, Annie! EVERYTHING you told me!

Annie: 02.34 I didn’t know you felt that way about me, David :smile:

David: 02.35 I’m so glad it stopped

Annie: 02.35 Can you come over now, David? I really need to see you :smile:

David: 02.36 Of course, Annie. I’ll be there in a minute.

Annie: 02.38 Great! I can’t wait!

David: 02.42 Annie… Annie, how do I know this is really you?

Annie went offline

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
Jar of Hearts
jar_of_hearts_by_wasted49-d4gkfpf.jpg

Jar of Hearts is a scary story about a young man who meets a girl that seems to be very religious. Things start to go wrong when they try to arrange to go out on a date. It is supposed to be a true story.

My high school teacher told us a scary story that he claimed was true. He said it happened to a good friend of his that was living in rural Arkansas.

One day, the guy was shopping in the supermarket when he happened to bump into a girl in the checkout line. They started talking and seemed to really hit it off. The girl was very pretty and she had a nice personality. She also seemed to be a religious girl, which was exactly the type of girl the guy was looking for.

They exchanged numbers and a few days later, the guy called her. They began to call her every evening and they would have long conversations that lasted deep into the night. She seemed to be the perfect girl and the guy started falling head over heels in love with her. The only strange thing was that she ended every phone conversation with a prayer.

Eventually, they decided out on a date. The girl called him and told him to come to her house to pick her up on Saturday night. She told him that he had to come at exactly 7:30 pm and not a minute later. She said that if he was even a minute late, she would break up with him and he would never see her again. The guy was a little shocked by this, but he really liked the girl so he agreed to be there at 7:30 sharp.

However, the guy coached little league baseball on Saturdays and on that particular Saturday, he had a big game. He couldn’t get anyone to substitute for him. The game was supposed to end at 7:00 pm and the girl didn’t live far away, so if he hurried, he would be there in plenty of time.

When Saturday arrived, the guy coached the baseball game, but it lasted longer than expected. The guy was getting a little nervous, but he still figured he had plenty of time. When the game ended, he took a quick shower and changed his clothes. He was just about to leave when disaster struck.

He found out that three of the kids’ parents hadn’t arrived to pick them up. He was going to have to drop the kids home. Nobody else could do it. The guy flew into a panic. He really didn’t want to miss his datee with the nice girl. He told the kids to hop into his car and he drove off as fast as he could.

After quickly dropping off the first two kids, he decided that the third kid’s house was too far away, so he left the kid on the road and begged him to walk home on his own. The guy felt really guilty about it, but he was desperate to get to the girl’s house.

When he finally arrived at her house, it was almost 8:00 pm. He knocked on the front door and a 40-year old woman answered it. She said she was the girl’s mother. She told him the girl was angry that he was late and didn’t want to see him. The woman ordered him to go away and leave them alone. The guy tried to apologise and reason with her, but the woman just slammed the door in his face.

The guy’s heart sank. He went home sad and dejected.

A few days later, he was watching the local news when he saw a story about some missing children. A picture of a house flashed up on the TV screen and it looked familiar. He realized it was the girl’s house.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. When he answered it, he found two policemen standing on his doorstep. They asked him if he knew the girl and when he said he did, they told him they wanted to come inside and ask him some questions.

The police informed him they had arrested the girl he had been trying to date. They also arrested the forty-year old woman who lived with her. The woman was not her mother.

The policemen said that the woman and the girl were members of some sort of satanic cult. They were engaging in human sacrifice. When they searched their house, the cops found remains of a number of missing children. There was blood all over the walls and body parts stuffed in the refrigerator.

In the basement, they found the creepiest thing of all. It was a jar of hearts labeled with the names of the missing kids. There was also an empty jar beside it. The empty jar also had a label on it. The police told the guy that his name was written on it.

It turned out that the girl had invited him out on a date because she wanted to lure him to her house. She insisted that he had to get there at 7:30 pm because they were going to kill him in a ritual human sacrifice. The ritual apparently had to be executed at a precise timing. The fact that he turned up late was what saved him from being murdered.

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
16907638_640.jpg

New Message is a great scary story written by Jenna-911. It’s the creepy and disturbing tale of a girl, a stalker and a mobile phone.

When I was sixteen years old, I got my first cell phone. It was a normal flip phone, one that blinked red when I had a new text message. The first time I got one of the messages, I didn’t think much of it.

Him: I love you

Me: I think you have the wrong number, sorry. LOL

Him: No, I love you

Me: Really? Well… who are you?

Him: Your true love

I showed the message to my friend Kirsten. She just laughed and shrugged her shoulders. I didn’t reply to the mysterious man’s text message and promptly forgot all about it. I figured the poor guy had probably been trying to date some girl and she gave him a wrong number to get rid of him.

When I was seventeen years old, I got a new blackberry phone, which still had the red blinking light for new messages. I also got my first boyfriend. His name was Todd.

One day, in the middle of class, I noticed the red light blinking inside my purse. Making sure the teacher wasn’t looking, I pulled out my blackberry, held it under my desk and read the message:

Him: Where have you been?

Me: Who is this?

Him: I missed you, baby. You miss me too?

Me: Sorry, wrong number

Him: Don’t play with me, Sweet Thing!

Me: Seriously, you have the wrong number. I have a boyfriend. Bye.

There was no response. Two days later, I received another message:

Him: Jenna?

He knew my name. I don’t know how, but he knew my name. I showed the message to my boyfriend. Todd took the phone out of my hand and replied with an angry messsage.

Me: Listen, dude. This is my girlfriend’s phone. She doesn’t know you and she doesn’t want to know you. You have the wrong number. If you don’t lay off, we’ll go to the cops. Stop texting her.

At the time, it seemed to do the trick. The mystery man never replied and I thought that was the end of it.

When I was eighteen years old, I got a new iPhone that went “bing” whenever I received a new message. I also broke up with my boyfriend. The very next day after Todd and I split up, the messages started again.

Him: I’ve missed you

I stared at my phone in disbelief. It couldn’t be the same person, could it? Maybe it was just Todd, trying to freak me out.

Me: Who is this?

Him: You know who this is. I’m glad you got rid of him

Me: Who?

Him: That scumbag you called a boyfriend. Seeing you with him always made me mad.

Me: Listen, you creep! Stop texting me! I don’t know who you are or if this is some kind of joke, but stop it!

Him: No! You listen, bytch! You’re mine. If I see you with another guy, you’ll regret it. BTW do you leave your curtains open at night so I can watch you?

I was sitting on my bed as I read the text message. Horrified, I immediately turned to look out my window. It was on the ground floor. Anyone standing in the backyard could see straight into my bedroom. I jumped up and pulled the curtains shut. Then, I called my friend Kirsten and told her what had happened. She came right over and convinced me to go to the police.

When we arrived at the police station, the officers were very helpful. I showed them my phone and they managed to track the man’s number. They ended up finding a battered old blackberry phone in an abandoned building about two blocks from my house. There was gooey stuff all over it, as well as on the floor. The phone was registered to a man who had gone missing a few months before. He had still not been found.

I changed my phone number and, for a month or so, everything was fine.

One night, I went to a party at a friend’s house. A lot of the guests were playing drinking games and quite a few had passed out on the couch or were throwing up in the bathroom. At end of the night, I realized that my purse was missing. I went around the house, searching for it everywhere, but I couldn’t find it.

I saw kirsten coming out of the bathroom and begged her to help me find my purse. We eventually went outside and found my purse lying on the front lawn. All of the contents were scattered aroundon the grass. We started gathering everything up. Luckily, all of my money and credit cards were still there. The only thing that was missing was my lip balm, which I honestly couldn’t care less about. I figured one of the drunk girls had probably been rummaged through my purse to borrow some lip balm and had accidentally spilled everything out.

Kirsten and I decided to call a taxi, but when I took out my phone, I realized that someone had been using it to send a bunch of text messages. The last text was just a bunch of gibberish. I had an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach as I scrolled through the messages.

I was right. Some drunk girl had been playing around with my phone. She had answered messages posing as me. A whole conversation had taken place:

Him: Hey Sweetie. Haven’t talked in a while

Her: Ur right. Sup sexy?

Him: How are you?

Her: Gd, you?

Him: I’m just sitting here thinking about you. I missed you. Did you miss me?

Her: LOL. Ur funny. Whr R U? -her

Him: You know I can’t tell you that. You already went to the cops once

Her: Cops?

Him: You think I didn’t know? It took me a while to forgive you for that. Almost as long as it took me to find your new number. Did you miss me?

Her: LOL. Sure!

Him: I see you’re not at home tonight. What are you doing?

Her: U can see me?

Him: No, Jenna. I can see where you are on GPS. That’s not your house

Her: At frnds. Drinkin

Him: Are you drunk? Wait there. I will come and pick you up.

Nine minutes later, the girl finally replied.

Her: OK Sory I j/k. This not Jenna I found her phon

Him: You stole Jenna’s phone?!

Her: No. Borrowd it

Him: I’m coming there right now. What have you done with Jenna?

Her: Nothin! Dont com here! Your creepy

Him: I’ll kill you if you hurt her

Him: Answer me. You better not have hurt her!

Him: bytch, you’re dead!

Her: Is tht u in th red car?

Her: Dude, ur creepy. I’m goin inside.

Her: WTF? Was tht u?

Her: K stop. I’ll leave the phegooi2362 0gm4t-my 23-y3440y=;

There were three more text messages like this, with letters and symbols, as if someone had mashed the keyboard with their fingers. As I finished reading, the phone vibrated in my hand:

Him: Jenna. Hope you found your phone and purse okay. I have the bytch that tried to steal them. Don’t worry, she won’t bother you again. Your lip balm tastes so good. I can’t wait to taste it off your lips.

I burst into tears and immediately called 9-1-1, trying to explain the gravity of the situation. A patrol car arrived about ten minutes later and the police officers found me sitting on the front lawn, sobbing. Kirsten was trying to comfort me and a bunch of party-goers gathered around me, trying to figure out what was happening.

There was a man and woman officer. The man was older and bald but the woman looked only a few years older than me and looked worried. I tried to tell them what happened but ended up just handing them the phone while choking out things like “texting me since I was sixteen” and “already went to cops” and “help her”. As soon as the police figured out what was happening, they ran back to the patrol car and called it in

hours later, using GPS, they managed to locate the other phone. It was in a lake. They pulled the lifeless body of the drunk girl out of the icy water. The phone had been stuffed half-way down her throat. When the police identified her, it turned out I had only met her once and we only had one friend in common.

Even though I didn’t know her, I went to her funeral and listened to all the kind things her friends and family said about her. So many people loved her. I felt terrible about what had happened. The guilt was unbearable and even though everyone told me it wasn’t my fault, I still blamed myself.

The stalker had made me feel completely vulnerable. I was afraid that he would keep on finding me. It seemed like the nightmare would never end. I changed my number again, then I moved house. A good friend of mine, a guy called Matt, had a two-bedroom apartment and was looking for a roommate. I thought that would be the safest option. For a while, it appeared that my life would go back to normal. However, a few weeks ago, the messages started again.

In the early hours of the morning, my phone buzzed. I reached for it and read the text with tired, haunted eyes.

Him: Found you!

I stared at the screen, unable to move for a few minutes.

Him: Aren’t you going to say Hello?

Bitter tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Him: You know I hate to see you cry

I froze. For a few moments, I didn’t breathe. I didn’t even blink. Slowly, I turned my head and stared in horror at my bedroom window.
Outside, on the fire escape, stood a man. He was dressed in black from head to toe and silhouetted against the street light behind him. All I could see clearly was the palm of his hand, pressed against the window. His hot breath was fogging up the glass.

I didn’t wait to see what would happen. Jumping out of my bed, I ran down the hallway and burst into Matt’s room, screaming at him to call the police. He was jolted out of his slumber.

“Jenna, what is it?” he asked.

“The man I told you about!” I shouted in terror. “The Stalker! He’s here! Outside my window! Call the police!”

He was too stunned to move. I grabbed his phone and called the police myself. As I explained what had happened, my roommate’s eyes grew wide. He reached into his closet, grabbed a baseball bat, and set off down the hallway. I tried to call him back, but he didn’t listen.

His footsteps came to a stop and I heard angry voices and the sounds of a struggle. Then, there was a sickening THOCK! It sounded like wood colliding with something hard. A muffled voice shouted my name. I wasn’t sure who it was. I heard someone moaning in pain, followed by a loud thud. Then the entire apartment was eerily silent.

“Matt?” I yelled. There was no answer. I crept out of his room and as quietly as I could, I made my way towards the kitchen. Grabbing a butcher knife from the kitchen drawer, I pressed myself up against the wall and tried not to make a sound.

In the doorway, I saw a large shadow appear. It was the silhouette of a man. He looked much larger than Matt.

“What do you want?” I screamed. “I already called the police! They’re on their way!”

The man just chuckled. A quiet, menacing chuckle. Then he started walking towards me and I could hear him muttering my name under his breath over and over again.

“Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna…”

I didn’t move. There was nowhere left for me to run. He came right up to me and his face was inches from mine. He was older than I thought he would be, his dark beard streaked with grey. His eyes were hollow, with large black circles underneath. His teeth looked like they were rotting in his mouth.

I was holding the knife behind my back. As his big fat hand reached for my neck, I let out a primal scream and lashed out as hard as I could. He stumbled backwards, a shocked look on his face. The knife was sticking out of his chest.

I pushed past him and ran out into the hallway. He tried to follow me, but when i looked over my shoulder, I saw him drop to his knees. Then, he fell face-down on the carpet. I wasn’t sure if he was alive or dead and I didn’t want to take the chance.

I ran into my bedroom and locked the door behind me. Matt lay slumped against the wall, a large purple bump already forming on his forehead. He was unconscious. I hurried over to him and cradled his head in my arms as I waited for the police to arrive. I touched Matt’s face lightly and cried into his chest. Then, I heard the sirens in the distance and soon, the flashing lights were outside.

The police yelled out when they entered my apartment and I heard them talking outside my room. They broke through my bedroom door and I looked up gratefully.

“What happened in the hallway?” The police officer asked.

“He came in through my window and attacked my friend. Then he was coming for me, so I… I stabbed him.”

The police officer looked puzzled. “There’s nothing in that hallway but a whole lot of blood.”

I looked from him to the hallway and began screaming. I took my phone and threw it at the wall as hard as I could, shattering it. They took Matt to the hospital and brought me to the police station for questioning. Halfway through my interview, the officer was called out of the room. When he came back, he told me that the body of a man had been found a few blocks from my house. he had died of stab wounds.

They identified the man and learned that he had a criminal record for stalking, kidnapping and attempted murder. They broke into his house and found one room completely dedicated to me. I saw the pictures the police photographer took. The walls were covered from floor to ceiling with images of me. In some of them, I looked no older than thirteen. There was a lot of sticky stuff encrusted on the walls and the pictures. There were pillows and an old blanket on the floor. I thought I recognized the blanket. It was one I had lost when I was a child.

They also found the remains of a girl’s body in his freezer; a girl who had disappeared almost twenty years earlier. She had been his first obsession. He was forty-eight years old when I killed him. He had no family or loved ones. He had lived like a hermit for most of his life.

Matt got out of the hospital a week ago. He has a fractured skull and three broken ribs. We moved into a new apartment, one with an alarm system and reinforced windows. We’re also officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I don’t have a phone, and I don’t know if I will ever get one.

Whenever I hear the sound of Matt’s phone ringing, it sends a shiver down my spine.