‘Creed’ TV & Film Projects in Development at Amazon, Michael B. Jordan to oversee

Daps
But he's literally made it clear as to what his anger is geared towards though if you'd bother to read up on it. You're running with a narrative to justify the :mjpls: when this particular situation isn't it.

He's literally upset and mainly angered towards Henry Winkler and feels like he was cheated out of the rights or at least part of it to the Rocky franchise and anything related towards it. MBJ and Dolph Lundgren are literally caught in the crossfire because of that very reason.

What does Dolph have to do with it? He's literally only been in 2 of the movies.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What does Dolph have to do with it? He's literally only been in 2 of the movies.
Because it was rumored that he is/was getting a spin-off, which I guess upset Stallone since that’s his friend.

He lashed out publicly instead of calling him behind closed doors, so like I said everyone is catching a stray but they aren’t the real reason for his anger.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Rocky is a billion dollar franchise and i feel for Sly because he sold the rights when he was a struggling artist and wants to give his kids some ownership.....Irwin Winkler gonna give it on to his kids, so why can't Sly. Still though looking forward to the creed verse because MBJ/Coogler got the sauce.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Rocky is a billion dollar franchise and i feel for Sly because he sold the rights when he was a struggling artist and wants to give his kids some ownership.....Irwin Winkler gonna give it on to his kids, so why can't Sly. Still though looking forward to the creed verse because MBJ/Coogler got the sauce.

Dude was Rambo and Rocky from the 70's through the 00's. So if he's not ridiculously rich then that's his fault. Also he's a cac so he'll be fine no matter what.

And he's definitely upset because Rocky, which was created specifically for cacs, has been replaced by Creed and that's certainly bothering him :mjpls:

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Dude was Rambo and Rocky from the 70's through the 00's. So if he's not ridiculously rich then that's his fault. Also he's a cac so he'll be fine no matter what.

And he's definitely upset because Rocky, which was created specifically for cacs, has been replaced by Creed and that's certainly bothering him :mjpls:

Yes, most of the Rocky movies are cac fantasy stories, but we really gonna act like Stallone didn't give MBJ and Coogler a huge shot when they came with the first Creed? Coogler approached alot of people after Fruitvale Station and his ideas got turne down....He even pitched Coming to America 2 to Eddie Murphy....He did get a shot with Creed though.

Its either we believe that the creators need to get paid for their ideas or "They got rich...fukk em".

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wonder Sylvester Stallone is pissed as he won't see a dime of it outside of PINO most likely.

Depends on how much he wanted. If it’s alot then he can :camby: But otherwise, I would’ve cut him in. If I’m MBJ, and I have the power to do it (this is a key point…since I think another guy technically owns the franchise), I would give Stallone/Rocky 5-10%.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No wonder Sylvester Stallone is pissed as he won't see a dime of it outside of PINO most likely.

His beef should be with MGM/Amazon....and Irwin Winkler (The dude he sold the movie rights to....for a hundred dollars :damn: ).

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
His beef should be with MGM/Amazon....and Irwin Winkler (The dude he sold the movie rights to).
That's actually who his beef is with as he's called Winkler out on more than one occasion. This site loves talking about ownership, so I can totally understand his frustration in this particular instance.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, most of the Rocky movies are cac fantasy stories, but we really gonna act like Stallone didn't give MBJ and Coogler a huge shot when they came with the first Creed? Coogler approached alot of people after Fruitvale Station and his ideas got turne down....He even pitched Coming to America 2 to Eddie Murphy....He did get a shot with Creed though.

Its either we believe that the creators need to get paid for their ideas or "They got rich...fukk em".

FOH with people trying to act like Stallone is the bad guy here :camby: All white people have cac tendencies :mjpls: but Stallone is mostly a good guy. He gave MBJ and Coogler a shot and regardless of the revisionist history in here, Mr. T and Carl Weathers are probably grateful to have gotten paid and the opportunity to act in those Rocky films. Plus, he’s a Philly legend IDC if it’s a movie :camby: