‘Creed’ TV & Film Projects in Development at Amazon, Michael B. Jordan to oversee

Daps
Incredible, man. Dude really took the franchise from Stallone and he's about to take it to a whole new level. I know Stallone is mad, but truth is... he should be all in on this. You should always give the baton to new younger blood cause they're tuned in with the new trends and know what's happening. His success would be Stallone's success, if he wasn't an old jealous racist italian cac.

I love the Rocky franchise, always have, it's one of the best American stories ever told. Too bad Stallone is too racist to see what MBJ is trying to do.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Incredible, man. Dude really took the franchise from Stallone and he's about to take it to a whole new level. I know Stallone is mad, but truth is... he should be all in on this. You should always give the baton to new younger blood cause they're tuned in with the new trends and know what's happening. His success would be Stallone's success, if he wasn't an old jealous racist italian cac.

I love the Rocky franchise, always have, it's one of the best American stories ever told. Too bad Stallone is too racist to see what MBJ is trying to do.
Stallone’s issue isn’t with MBJ and he’s made that clear more than once. His issue is with Irwin Winkler.

Daps
Stallone’s issue isn’t with MBJ and he’s made that clear more than once. His issue is with Irwin Winkler.

I thought he threw some shots at MBJ last year.

Oh wait, it might have been his brother, Frank. But even so, his brother could be saying the things that Stallone don't want to say himself. His brother isn't forming these opinions on his own. And I'm sure he wouldn't have been saying it publicly if it wasn't something that Stallone agreed with.

EDIT
Sly liked Frank's post, so he DOES agree with it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I thought he threw some shots at MBJ last year.

Oh wait, it might have been his brother, Frank. But even so, his brother could be saying the things that Stallone don't want to say himself. His brother isn't forming these opinions on his own. And I'm sure he wouldn't have been saying it publicly if it wasn't something that Stallone agreed with.

EDIT
Sly liked Frank's post, so he DOES agree with it.

Stallone had no issues directly calling out Irwin Winkler and Dolph Lundgren, so I highly doubt he would have any issues directly addressing MBJ if he did have an issue with him.

Read up on his comments towards Winkler and you’ll see who is ire is toward. Everyone else is just caught in the crossfire.

Daps
Stallone had no issues directly calling out Irwin Winkler and Dolph Lundgren, so I highly doubt he would have any issues directly addressing MBJ if he did have an issue with him.

Read up on his comments towards Winkler and you’ll see who is ire is toward. Everyone else is just caught in the crossfire.

Frank Stallone: "who does this guy MBJ think he is?"

Sly Stallone likes it.

You: "He doesn't have an issue with MBJ"

:lolbron:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Frank Stallone: "who does this guy MBJ think he is?"

Sly Stallone likes it.

You: "He doesn't have an issue with MBJ"

:lolbron:
If that’s the logic you want to go by then he has an issue with Dolph Lundgren (one of his best friends) who he directly called out.

Stallone could have easily called him out if he wanted to do so instead of hiding behind subliminal tweets.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
:mjtf: Stallone got a big dikk, breh. If he has a problem with MBJ, he would’ve called him out by name for sure.

That almost never happens in Hollywood. People just sneak diss like he did on IG.

But here's the thing. Rocky was created by Stallone for :mjpls: reasons. Because every opponent was a Black dude (Until the 4th movie) that he defeated to "prove" that the white man could defeat Black men at what they were perceived to be the best at.

And Stallone was supposedly even "inspired" to write the screenplay for the first movie because he watched Ali defeating some cac in the ring.

And if we're honest the franchise was for cacs and it wasn't well done. Not like Creed where he has to fight his best friend from childhood not some random dude that Rocky would get pitted against like in the other films.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No one does that in Hollywood. They just sneak diss like he did on IG.

But here's the thing. Rocky was created by Stallone for :mjpls: reasons. Every opponent was a Black dude (Until the 4th movie) that he defeated to "prove" that the white man could defeat Black men at what they were perceived to be the best at.

Stallone was even "inspired" to write the first movies because of Ali defeating some cac in the wrong.

And if we're honest the franchise was for cacs and it wasn't well done. Not like Creed where he has to fight his best friend from child hood not some random dude that he gets pitted against like in the other films.
You sure about that because he’s been on a warpath against Henry Winkler for a while now and also had no issues including his friend in the crossfire.

He had no issues calling them out but MBJ is where it crosses the line :mjlol:

Daps
You sure about that because he’s been on a warpath against Henry Winkler for a while now and also had no issues including his friend in the crossfire.

He had no issues calling them out but MBJ is where it crosses the line :mjlol:

Cause he already been caught on tape being a racist. He knows that folks would know that MBJ being black has some bearing on why he's upset and he doesn't want his legacy to be messed up like Mel Gibson. MBJ got him between a rock and a hard place.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Cause he already been caught on tape being a racist. He knows that folks would know that MBJ being black has some bearing on why he's upset and he doesn't want his legacy to be messed up like Mel Gibson. MBJ got him between a rock and a hard place.
But he's literally made it clear as to what his anger is geared towards though if you'd bother to read up on it. You're running with a narrative to justify the :mjpls: when this particular situation isn't it.

He's literally upset and mainly angered towards Irwin Winkler and feels like he was cheated out of the rights or at least part of it to the Rocky franchise and anything related towards it. MBJ and Dolph Lundgren are literally caught in the crossfire because of that very reason.

Last edited: